Free Month of WoW (conditions inside)

ReconSniper

[H]ard|Gawd
If you are eligible for the Scroll of Resurrection, and are willing to accept it when I send it and activate the game, I will pay for your first 30 days. I am obviously doing this only for the new benefits in-game, but it will help someone out. Limited to the first person that qualifies.

**Starting with the first person to contact me and working my way down the list 3/8/12 7:54 am EST.**

Last edited:
If you arent they won't send it to you. You'll get a toon leveled up to 80 and a free Cataclysm upgrade.

I just upgraded and resurected my old second account :)

My account is only TBC, have never used a scroll, will this work?
Looks like i'd get free WOTLK and Cataclysm.
Put me on the list.

Last edited:
I havent played in about a year, so I should be eligible I think. Sent a PM.

OK I have several people who have posted and PM'd me. I'm going to work my way down the list starting with the first person who contacted me. I can only send out 2 a day, so give me time. Thanks.

I'm not sure if I would be eligible for a scroll, since I used 7 free days in December. Other than that, I haven't had actual game time for about 2 years, I think. If I am eligible though, I would love to get a scroll. Give it a try and let me know. Thanks.

PM'd

If anyone wants to hook me up I'm interested in returning to wow. I'm eligible since I haven't played in a while.. thanks in advance.

I would like to try WoW for a month if possible. I don't like the demo cap at level 20. Or should I just wait for KoTHOLR

Ah if I only saw this before... anyway if anyone have some free or cheap gametime codes contact me :D

I didn't realize this post was still making its way to the top. Deal is dead. Passed off the free month already. I can still give scrolls, just not free months.

I didn't realize this post was still making its way to the top. Deal is dead. Passed off the free month already. I can still give scrolls, just not free months.

So what is now offered? Still get lvl80 toon and upgrades to WOTLK, Cata etc?

Back