Free Marlboro Stuff...

Okay I cant give a link to this since I cant find one, but I'll tell you how to get it. This will mainly serve as a "what if I sign up" post. I'll tell you what happens if you sign up. Also according to the rules you cant post controlled substances, I dont think tabbacco is a controlled substance nor is this information for getting free cigarettes, its about getting free stuff from Marlboro.

Option 1 (Worse): Go to any store with a bunch of cigarette displays, and usually they will have a brochure for more information on Marlboro. Fill it out, send it in with a copy of you liscense (to prove your age) and wait for your free swag.

Option 2 (With Free stuff): If ever a person from Marlboro comes up to you at a bar trying to give you a free lighter / backpack / flashlight / jacket (which is surprisingly nice) sign up. They will scan your ID with some sort of tablet scanner and give you whatever their offering.

But wait theres more....

I have signed up in bars multiple times and recieved a Zippo (not a knockoff) a Jacket (that doesn't say Marlboro anywhere) a Backpack and a MagLite Flashlight. In the mail since signing up (3 years ago) I have recieved a crappy lighter on every birthday, tons of coupons, a hat, a pretty good cookbook "How to Cool Like a Man" and other things like keychains and what not.
They send out coupons around every 2 months, and free stuff about twice a year. So the next time you see a person in the bar, sign up or get the free brochure from them at most local stores.....

Also Camel has people who do the same thing but only give out 2 packs of cigarettes. Nothing further comes in the mail.

Also, and most important to some... I have friends that did not know they would get stuff in the mail. If you ask them to take you off the list, they do and you never get another thing.

Hope this is kosher rules wise, it seemed to me that it is.

reminds me of the SMOKE Family Guy episode where they had the SMOKE subliminal messages in the SMOKE lassie episode. I think that episode SMOKE was Mr. Griffin goes to Washington. Great episode. :p

yeah this stuff is true. marlboro used to do the same thing koolaid did with their "koolaid points" ... on the side of every pack of cigarettes, there's "1 Mile" ... my sister sent an envelope full of miles to marlboro, and she started recieving everything depicted above: coupons, cook like a man cook book, and the coolest thing we got is a HUGE heavy duty duffle bag that doesn't say marlboro anywhere on it, it took us a while to figure out why or where we got this thing from :D

I just posted this for those that are ever in the situation where a Marlboro rep comes to you and offers you goods. I say sign up. I dont smoke anymore, and now its funny to get marlboro stuff. But they dont spam your mail (I give coupons to friends) and most of the stuff you get, is good and free of Marlboro advertising. The lighter on everybirthday is hilarious to me.

An a side note, my friend smokes a lot and always looks for deals, he got a invite to a raffle from this, a free raffle, replied to the letter (cost postage) and a few months later was told that he a friend (asshole didnt choose me) were invited to a 7day 6night stay at the Marlboro ranch. They had to pay the plane cost, but put up in a hotel, went backpacking, canoeing, fishing, horseback riding, camping the works, plus they had a bar and were given $200 a day. Not a bad gift to get in the mail. (although I doubt anyone else I know will ever win something like this) This is not a bad mailer to be on.

But mainly the purpose of this thread is to say.... "Marlboro will not spam your mail, and will give you free shit"

-just trying to help a brother out.

MATTRESS said:
yeah this stuff is true. marlboro used to do the same thing koolaid did with their "koolaid points" ... on the side of every pack of cigarettes, there's "1 Mile" ... my sister sent an envelope full of miles to marlboro, and she started recieving everything depicted above: coupons, cook like a man cook book, and the coolest thing we got is a HUGE heavy duty duffle bag that doesn't say marlboro anywhere on it, it took us a while to figure out why or where we got this thing from :D

They're actually called "Five Miles." :p
And yea, my friend showed me that "How to cook like a man" cook book which he got thru the mail.
I also have a friend who saves his "Five Mile" in his drawer and he has a bunch of them. He was planning on getting a pool table from the catalog lol. Just a few more thousand to go. :D

I do those promotions at clubs and bars.. We send out a ton of stuff for Marlboro, so don't be an ass to ninthreeeleven.. Everything he said is true.. in fact, I hand out about 10 Zippos, 20 t-shirts and a couple of jackets a night.. Usually, the hotter the chick, the nicer the gear.. :)

in milwaukee the marlboro people always go to the bars on the east side. usually you can get 1 zippo a night. they are gold, probably worth 10-25$ at a store. also in the mail they will send you like 5$ worth of coupons once every 3 months or so. pretty nice

so in 6 months i got 4 zippos hehe

So far I have gotten more free shit from Marlboro than I can remember.
Things that stick out in memory:
2 Cookbooks (good ones)
Coffee
2 Tickets to an IRL race (AWESOME!!)
tons of lighters
bottle openers
motorcycle jacket (One of the nice sportbike style ones)
backpack
$50 gift card (Prepaid Credit card deal that could be used anywhere)

I have never gotten spam or junk as a result of signing up. I have been signed up for almost 5 years now. I recieved one survey call from them after I got the gift card thing.

Back