free lube(not for bikes )

I remember I got some free condoms from trojan a while ago, the sad thing is I had to throw them away about a month ago cause they reached the expiration date :(

Originally posted by Naldo
I remember I got some free condoms from trojan a while ago, the sad thing is I had to throw them away about a month ago cause they reached the expiration date :(

Hahahaha, I guess the lesson of that story is that you shouldn't order condoms if you don't need them.:rolleyes:

speaking of condoms if your a college student you can usally get a lot of free ones, i know at my school you can get up to 75 a day. you have to pay if you need more then that though lol

Originally posted by RadiationBoy
speaking of condoms if your a college student you can usally get a lot of free ones, i know at my school you can get up to 75 a day. you have to pay if you need more then that though lol

Shit - they limit us to 25 a month. At least they have an awesome selection.

Elbow Grease, I think they condone the love between two men hahahaha I just went and looked at their advertisements and noticed that all of them were two gay guys getting ready to get it on..... Hrmmmmmmmmmmmm I hope the post man doesn't think I am queer.

Originally posted by vbrtrmn
I've signed up for these free condoms from Trojan, 10 times and never recieved one prophylactic!
maybe your mom found it but didnt know who ordered it?..o no, look up behind you...SMACK!!!;)

Originally posted by Mad_Pyro
Never got Trojans, although did get a LifeStyles one.

same here... that lifestyles lube and condom were used the day i got it. strawberry flavored.. "Mmm...", she said.

Back