Free Linspire 5.0

screwmesa

[H]ard|Gawd
Didn't find a code on here that worked, so I found this coupon code for you guys:

JDSWelcome

Apply it and download the iso.

screwmesa said:
Didn't find a code on here that worked, so I found this coupon code for you guys:

JDSWelcome

Where? www.linspire.com? I'm being prompted to give them my CC info which I hesitate to do consider it's supposed to be free...

Go to www.linspire.com add the download version of Linspire 5.0 to the cart. Click apply coupon, enter JDSWelcome then click update. Click continue and then checkout. Then download the iso.

Worked for me. Not that I intend to use Linspire right now, but you gotta take the free downloads when they come up. :)

Thanks alot just started download.... :D
Been wanting to start playing with linux

cool! free open source] software!!!!! :rolleyes:

i really dont get how people can sell linux

nice find though...i got it a while ago (i dont think its a repost..i just found it somewhere else)

DL now...thanks. But wow! They need some new servers..lol. 112kb/s im used to 800-1000kb/s. This could take awhile. Thanks again.

Sweet! Thanks! I have so many different distro's downloaded. I think I should try some more other than Fedora core...

kilik123 said:
great find.

as far as a Linux os goes, how good is Linspire?

I don't think it's meant for the "real" linux users, mostly for someone looking for a windows alternative with windows functionality or someone who wouldn't know the difference between windows and a piece of bread and just wants to read their email.

But I have been pretty impressed by Linspire. I threw it on a second machine and it didn't have any trouble, didn't even need driver disks. I threw on a couple mp3s and can browse the network. Not bad for a dirt cheap (free) out of the box solution.

Where the heck do you actually download it, it just gives me a reciept and thats it.

flatline you go to My Account or something like that..

and under there are My Products..

screwmesa said:

JDSWelcome

The Hurricane state :eek:Err, I mean sunshine, yea, sunshine state Thanks you very much.
Wow mega fast 500+ kb/sec download! still from start to more than halfway there

neisus - yes and no, when you buy a distro (such as Redhat) you can technically download the os for free but when you buy it you get tech support and a manual etc

just got linspire and downloading now and just got 10 ubuntu cds for free also.........w00t w00t

FREE PENGUINE......just in time for my birthday

Back