Free Lifestyle Poster Pick 1 of 10 Girl Pin Up Poster

hmmm...either well-rounded or dirty...I don't know yet

ok...went with well-rounded :)

Dirty for me

Though how big of a poster are we talking, didn't catch any dimensions?

Awwww maaaan! I'm greedy, I want all of them!! :D But I went with "Dirty" ;)

Thanks OP!

Dirty for me

Though how big of a poster are we talking, didn't catch any dimensions?

Well, I ordered "Well Rounded" and the way that butt looks to me.... That ought to be a pretty damn big poster!!!

NOTE: To the poster who loves Blondes... I love them too, but I don't see how you could pass up an ass like that! WHOA, BRO!

Fire up the way back machine Mr. Peabody!.. But my poster showed up today.. :) I had forgot ALL about it.

And I looked and there are some left, so I ordered another.. let's see if they'll send it.. :)

BTW: They are 30 inches high by 20 wide.

got mine in the mail today...ive got to say there made out of decent material...alot thicker then say the posters you buy at walmart :D

Shweet.. thanks dude.

I'm a well-rounded man, myself :p

Just saw this on the front forum page... just wanted to say I still have not gotten my damn poster! Figures... they probably just want to use your info to sell for $$$... ftl on this one.

i think most people including me, ordered more than one hoping they would send us more than one. so maybe i should try a different e-mail and ask for another.

I also got mines a couple days ago. Awesome quality.and well packaged.

I could have sworn that I ordered one but I have yet to receive it........ oh well not like I paid for it anyway.

Back