Free LEDs

Just because they haven't heard of your company, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Tell them to shove it and show some proof of nonexistance.

antoniohawk said:
Just because they haven't heard of your company, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Tell them to shove it and show some proof of nonexistance.

Doh! Too late for that now... It seems i must try again... with a new fake company!!! :D:D:D

FrenchFry619 said:
w00t! I got mine in the mail today! They didn't send me an e-mail or call me!
guess you got in before they figured out everyone was tring to rip them off.

FArk! I just signed up and gave my cell number. Time to bullshit with my fake company. I've used it so much that I get credit card apps for my company :)

FrenchFry619 said:
w00t! I got mine in the mail today! They didn't send me an e-mail or call me!

When did you order? I put mine in on the 9th, haven't gotten anything yet... and I actually do work at a company that could use this kind of stuff. Perhaps I should call them.

well i just put in my order today, we shall see what happens, not a biggie if i dont get them cant complain about not getting free shit now can we.

Haven't heard anything since I ordered it. Got the confirmation e-mail, but no other call or email.

corran_horn314 said:
I got 2 samples of 3 different things without any questions....cool :) .
all the noobies are getting there stuff...maybe the rest of us have been black listed :confused:

bleedingcancer said:
Well I got my LEDs today, but I only got about half my order, Oh well how can I complain its free. :D
It's so wierd how only n00bies are getting this to work.

Sent in order today, lesee if they honor it. I'm an 'Engineer' for TDC Systems, Inc. who specialize in status displays for embedded devices.

yeah, both bleedingcancer and I registered before neisius, and i've been reading the forums far longer than i've been registered.... and we're n00bs... hmm

corran_horn314 said:
yeah, both bleedingcancer and I registered before neisius, and i've been reading the forums far longer than i've been registered.... and we're n00bs... hmm
it's not my falt that it says it under your name. And I have been reading here for 5 years :-P

Are you a little upset that you aren't getting your leds and other people are? Lay off them. As with most of the freebies here, some people get stuff and some don't. What is so hard to understand about that? Let them get their free leds and stop complaining. And I've been reading this forum for 10 years and I've gotten 300 free leds and I have a huge penis to go with it all. :rolleyes:

Can you feel the love tonight :p
Anyway, for the LED bar graph IIRC they are voltage based. So, for each segement, you would raise the voltage x to get the next one to light. I'd ask over in the Electronics subforum if I were you

jpmkm said:
Are you a little upset that you aren't getting your leds and other people are? Lay off them. As with most of the freebies here, some people get stuff and some don't. What is so hard to understand about that? Let them get their free leds and stop complaining. And I've been reading this forum for 10 years and I've gotten 300 free leds and I have a huge penis to go with it all. :rolleyes:
slow down ther buddy. Just made a little comment. Lay off me! :-P

neisius said:
slow down ther buddy. Just made a little comment. Lay off me! :-P
Just a little comment after each person gets their leds.

I got my leds awhile back, but today I got another package from them, the same size as the other, that had ONE led in it. Apparently the missed one in the last shipment.

I got my LED's also. But I also didn't fill in any fictitious (sp?) information on the form. Ironically, one kindof burned out to the point that it just flashes like a strobe now...I guess it could be cool if you needed something like that though.

If you want something extra spankity...order the MT3740N2-WT "Custom Hybrid Device". That thing is bright as all hell. I replaced my mini-maglight with that thing...I think it's like 7000mcd's or something insane and has a *VERY* sharp focused beam on it. Kind of looks like the HID headlight from a BMW or something....

jpmkm said:
are you sure its a HUGE PENIS? it could be a strap on dildo that blinded you because it has 300 leds on it LOL anyways those $hitheads said there is no company in the name of atek3000(there is but its not mine) when i called them and tried to order a free sample because the online one wouldnt fucking work for me...

Back