**FREE** Lan Party in Ohio! -The Promised Lan- Feb 20-21

Blast3r

Limp Gawd
To raise our attendance we are having a bring a n00b for free deal. If it is your first time coming to our lan you get in free!
It's everyone on this board's first time except for 2 people.
The party will be held at 7:00 pm friday night to 2:00 saturday after-noon. There will be prizes and lots of food. There is always pizza and breakfast. Pop and chips will be sitting out. Bring your own lunch if you think you will be hungry. Bringing a 2 liter may also be good too. There is a gym attached to the building if you feel the need to get off the computer and do something active. We have atleast 2 servers which we have games running on most of the time. Games we play: Desert Combat, Mechwarrior 4 mercs., Need for speed underground(were working on a multiplayer setup), unreal tournament, and any other game someone may want to play. Game consoles welcome!! We have power for plenty of people.
To get in free you must register at the website

Next lan: Feb 20-21
Time: 7:00pm friday to 2:00 pm saturday
Cost: Free! For your first time
Where: Malvern, Ohio 44644

like I said I can't go unless I get a ride. Warez and food isn't a issue for me. You said the owner considered shutting the place down because of money. Maybe have him stop doing the food stuff and lower the price? I'm srue that would help. If you want to come down here, there are 3 genmay members of which two would probably go but have no ride.

I just remembered that there is a genmay meet that day in ohio. so I can't make it :(. did you go to the last one? how many people showed up? It sounds fun.

are there any other Hard members in teh columbus area that plan on going? if so mind giving me a ride?

We decided at the last lan that we are cutting off dinner and lunch and start cleaning up at 2:00 instead of 9:00. If it's after your first time its going to be $10 now instead of 15.

Just for a little insentive. Ill be donating one kit of dual red cold cathodes.

Originally posted by drgh0st
like I said I can't go unless I get a ride. Warez and food isn't a issue for me. You said the owner considered shutting the place down because of money. Maybe have him stop doing the food stuff and lower the price? I'm srue that would help. If you want to come down here, there are 3 genmay members of which two would probably go but have no ride.

I just remembered that there is a genmay meet that day in ohio. so I can't make it :(. did you go to the last one? how many people showed up? It sounds fun.

are there any other Hard members in teh columbus area that plan on going? if so mind giving me a ride?
I know you wanted some [H] members to go. Someone from NE ohio on here is coming. But that doesn't help you with a ride. Maybe somefolks from the genmay meet wanna swing up our way for a free lan.

Back