Free "Jesus I Trust In You" Wristband (Only U.S. and Canada)

Status
Not open for further replies.
heck yea!

im in for one, even though my study of Islam says jesus was a prophet and not god himself, and not to worship anyone but God himself.

Strikingly similar to Judaism in that regard.
A slight variation could be Catholicism. Praying to saints as well as Jesus/God.

Noticed you didn't capitalize the J :)
I wonder if a helmet is needed... or a full on flame suit /ponders

Well, in Traditional Churches (namely, Catholic and Orthodox denominations), it's not really praying to saints. It's more like asking their intercession...kind of like asking a friend to pray for you, only you know that the friend's prayers have some weight to them, so to speak.

They only have Jesus? I want some choices.

"_____ I trust in you"

Allah
Yaweh
Buddha

They only have Jesus? I want some choices.

"_____ I trust in you"

Allah
Yaweh
Buddha

I bet if people had choices we would start seeing "Steve Jobs, "Linus Trovaldasadfasdfasdfasdf I don't know how to spell his name", "Bill Gates".

....lol @ above.

God = Allah = Yahweh.

(English, Arabic, and Hebrew words for 'God'.)

Why should it kick off? I don't understand why people want to abolish the first amendment so much. Talk about intolerance.

Why should it kick off? I don't understand why people want to abolish the first amendment so much. Talk about intolerance.

Wait... what?

So what you're saying is, you hate everyone who doesn't believe the exact same thing you do?!

/pours gas on fire, runs away

Wait... what?

So what you're saying is, you hate everyone who doesn't believe the exact same thing you do?!

/pours gas on fire, runs away
No. People being anti-religious and always wanting to bar it from everything. It's like.. who the heck cares, let people believe what they want to believe in. The freedom to observe religion is there for a reason. I'm not even religious and have never been to church, but I don't give a shit what other people do. Let them be. :rolleyes:

No. People being anti-religious and always wanting to bar it from everything. It's like.. who the heck cares, let people believe what they want to believe in. The freedom to observe religion is there for a reason. I'm not even religious and have never been to church, but I don't give a shit what other people do. Let them be. :rolleyes:

But your bracelet is hindering me from having a good time!
Now go back to building something awesome in the Case Mod forums... I need to get jealous and buy something.

Side note: I attend church every weekend, run of the mill christian here :)

I knew a Jesus once, nice guy, worked hard as a landscaper. Don't think I'd wear a wristband to tell him I trusted him to do the job but but but...

;)

"Only in the US and Canada" <<<--- Is that a slap in the face to Mexico or what?

Can I get one that has my own name on it.

Kentonology has really taken off.

Nothing is free. It cost someone something to make this. I say go for it, and if you happen to be anti-religious, don't wear it, and know that you just took back $0.50 cents from religion. I take every Bible I'm offered, partially because it cost them money they can't advertise in front of strip clubs with, or print picket signs with.

But hey, free wristband!

Yeah, you'll really be showing them.... rofl. Pathetic.

Commit suicide in front of a church. You'll come out ahead.

Allah in the Arabic language means 'God'. As a Coptic Orthodox Christian (Egypt's official denomination), I think I would kind of know...

Maybe you guys are both correct
/dun dun duuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn
The plot thickens.

Anyone else at work?

Non-denominational christian here (Should I capitalize the C?)
Not really sure if the denomination should matter... all attempting to live for the same morals/values right?

all i want to know is if a girl takes it in the bum is she still a virgin in the eyes of god?

Wrong. GOD = YAWWEH.

Allah is something very different.

yea, actually christians in islamic nations use the word allah for god...

and even so... allah in the muslim religion is supposed to be the "god of Abraham" anyway... which is yea.... tetragrammaton YHWH... Yahweh most likely pronounced Jehovah in english...... supposedly the god of the jews and christians... these aren't another word for god, they are the god of abraham's actual name.... in the scriptures, when God is capitalized, a lot of times (if you do some research) there used to be the tetragrammaton there (research shows it was removed for VARIOUS reasons....) ... but if it is lowercase god... a lot of times it is describing the god(s) of other nations (false gods in these cases) or just using the word in the way in which we know it....

which is why it is important to capitalize when you mean to.... or, just use his name....

anotherwords.......

god=allah=adonai=deity
God=YHWH=Yahweh=Jehovah

and depending on what you believe about Jesus, can be something else entirely....

"Humanity is the worst thing that ever happened to this planet... and religion is the worst thing that ever happened to humanity, with politics running close behind..." -- Me

In before the lockdown!!! ;)

Nah, I don't think "religion" is the worst thing to happen. I think its the perversion of religion; over zealous, CRAZY people that ruin it for everyone else.

I wonder if it is safe to say that "Most, if not all of the major world religions speak on loving one another". Not such a bad principle to live by ya know.

Oh boy... Carlin jokes... too soon too soon :p

Nothing is free. It cost someone something to make this. I say go for it, and if you happen to be anti-religious, don't wear it, and know that you just took back $0.50 cents from religion. I take every Bible I'm offered, partially because it cost them money they can't advertise in front of strip clubs with, or print picket signs with.

But hey, free wristband!

Really mature.

You really showed them. :rolleyes:

I'd jump in on this and wear one of these but I'm afraid that I'm going to get all sorts of crap mail from these people as soon as I give them my info. ....Oh, and I just noticed looking closely at the photo of the wristband that it isn't completely red. It's red and white. Looks bad in my opinion..no thanks. I want a solid color.

it is my opinion that if you want to show people that you trust in Jesus, there are a lot more obvious ways of doing it other than wearing a bracelet... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back