Free IRC

KuJaX

[H]F Junkie
Any free mIRC clients or web clients that can connect to IRC servers? I use it very rarely and it won't let me through the mIRC program now and wants to register

Chatzilla extension for Firefox. mIRC is shareware which just nags you when you load it but never stops you from being able to use it.

Any free mIRC clients or web clients that can connect to IRC servers? I use it very rarely and it won't let me through the mIRC program now and wants to register

The best.. Full open source Java based (cross platform) fully scriptable client.. I use it religiously and spent too many years back in the day idling with the author on Efnet. :)

Pretend ircii and mIRC had a baby. Now pretend that BitchX was the real father. That's jIRCii

http://www.oldschoolirc.com/

Last edited:
The biggest problem is that IRC the way I used to know it, is dead. All the channels of old have smithered down, regulars have developed real lifes with families.

The biggest problem is that IRC the way I used to know it, is dead. All the channels of old have smithered down, regulars have developed real lifes with families.

Though when all is said and done, and the Internet as we know it has died off from the abuses of corporate entities and governments to the point of uselessness, there will always be an IRC channel to join :D

The twit network IRC room disagrees with you. During major shows (like twit on sundays) it's a madhouse in there.

I rarely catch a live show but still do once in a while.

Back