Free Invites for RevTT

crazyfinx

Gawd
I have 2 invites for RevTT, best private tracker in the world in my opinion to the first two who reply back with the correct answers to both questions :D

Who was the project manager of the program that involved going faster than 331m/s for the first time if that day's conditions were 0 degrees C and 100kPa?

What was name of the machine from this project in which the enabler gave it?

It's a trap.

I have no clue, but wanna send me an invite anyways?

My guess is you are talking about Jackie L Ridley and the X-1? If not then the Me 262 or "Projekt P.1065".

Ok...So you are asking who broke the speed of sound first, as far as accepted reports it was the X-1, the only other reports are of the Me 262, but that can not ever be confirmed, so anything other than the X-1 is pure speculation and a bit unfair of a question if you don't use the right answer, however, I said both and so it seems are not right, so it seems you have a 3rd option from somewhere up your sleeve, would you care to enlighten?

I don't think he's asking who broke the sound barrier first, but rather who was in charge of the program that first attempted to break the sound barrier.

I will give the correct/ acceptable answers as soon as the other invite is gone, Bubbleman82 already got it, so only one more left.

Best private tracker in the world?? :eek: I disagree.

thats why its my opinion and not yours :D

Now, in your opinion whats the best out there?

I have/had super torrents, waffles, hdbits.org, hd-bits.ro, bitsoup, elbitz.net, bakabt, demonoid, torrentleech, and revott. By far revott gets what I need. Their releases always max my docsis 3 connection, they always screen for shit releases so you don't get crap or malware, they have 0 hour releases for all the top tv shows and movies. When you have 2.5TB uploaded you don't really have to worry about leeching anymore.

This thread is confusing. If an invite is left I'd like it. I used to be in oink and I'm currently in demonoid with a 3.13 ratio 14.58/4.66GB under zagon187.

pm sent.

congrats to techpriest and bubbleman82

here are the acceptable answers

1.Capt. Jackie L Ridley or Maj. Robert Cardenas
2.Glamorous Glennis

I don't get it. Glamourous Glennis was the nickname, the aircraft's actual name was the X-1.

And the first supersonic project was indeed the Miles M.52, the information gathered from that cancelled program led to the X-1.

I don't get it. Glamourous Glennis was the nickname, the aircraft's actual name was the X-1.

And the first supersonic project was indeed the Miles M.52, the information gathered from that cancelled program led to the X-1.

Well, yes but they never reached supersonic speeds so the project failed. I was referring to the first time they broke the sound barrier, which was the XS-1 project, the name of the aircraft was the X-1, but the question was - what did the enabler, in this case pilot Chuck Yeager name the aircraft, which was after his wife, "Glamourous Glennis".

With these two questions it was kinda hard to give just enough information to figure it out with out blowing the questions.

I stopped giving out invites after getting pages on pages of people asking for em. Even when I said they were gone. Its buried in this forum. Plus everyone I invite always gets pruned or banned.

I stopped giving out invites after getting pages on pages of people asking for em. Even when I said they were gone. Its buried in this forum. Plus everyone I invite always gets pruned or banned.

What invites do you have? I've been a member of several top torrent sites (until they died) and I've had 3+ ratio at all of them. I'm a member of a top site right now with close to 4TB of UL.

Why would you be giving out a private trackers invites to random people on a forum?

What invites do you have? I've been a member of several top torrent sites (until they died) and I've had 3+ ratio at all of them. I'm a member of a top site right now with close to 4TB of UL.

Just hit their irc, and show stats from your trackers. Easiest way to get a invite, or check out filesharingtalk. I don't give invites out anymore, was warned that the next bad invite would result in losing my 5 year old account.

Back