Free hat that actualy comes

240zguy

n00b
If you want a free hat from Bushmaster Firearms send this email to them.

Heres there email [email protected]

I very much like your companys products and was wondering if you had any free promotional hats I could wear to advertise your company/products?

If so please send to:

(your name and addres)

Thank you

I got mine by ups 5 days later :)

My nick name is Parker (long story short, its what my grandfather called me) so I sent a email out to ParkerBrothers for any free swag they had, they proply responded with nothing. Bastards.

Anyway alot of companies will do this, remember that movie "Summer School" they did it and got a crap load of sunglasses. My friend used to write every candy maker and after a year had about 6 or 7 t-shirts from them.

Outcompute_123 said:
Sweet. I hope they match with pre-ban M-4's.

Personally I an waiting for the post post-ban M-4's. :)

awcountdown.gif

speaking of hats. i really wish i got my pickle hat. that thing looked so fuckin tite

lol, I signed up for a pickle hat too, except as a joke gift for my friend. He never got it :(

yeah im waiting to get a m-4 and i got money put away for a new hk mp5 full auto beats anything

LMAO I finaly looked at the catalog that came with it, it says its a $10 hat and they got it here in less that a week. thats what i call customer service LOL.

ahh... Bushmaster The only firearm endorsed by the D.C sniper.

heh.. I geuss that wasnt verry good publisity was it, and i liked bushmaster and they had to mess it up.

We did this all the time when I was in Iraq. We'd send companies sad stoires of how horrid we had it, and they'd send us free stuff! We got sunglasses, T-Shirts, CamelBacks (they actually sent us 120 of those really good ones, th $100+ 100 OZers), pictures of hot girls in Bikinis.. Unfortunatly, we couldn't get Dell, Gateway, etc to send us any free laptops, hell Dell wouldn't even send me a new CD-ROM drive for the one I had that went bad. Oh, Gerbers too, we all got really nice Gerbers, although I think the unit paid for those. /shrug. Free to me!

Back