free half life2

patnmel97

Limp Gawd
If you have steam and dont have hl2 yet send me a pm as i have 1 gift of hl2 to give:D

Just taking a stab but im sure theres someone out there that doesnt have this game yet, not doing me no good having 2.

lol dood im in the same boat as you, I have a HL2 gift to give away, and I cant find no one because EVERYONE has it! ahaha lol/ Its such an awesome game though.

I have one to gift as well, PM me with email addy if you know someone that needs it. ;)

EDIT: Gave mine away already... that was quick. Gave it to Presto88

I would love to get HL2, do I have to have steam already or can I sign up and then get the gift?

I would love to get HL2, do I have to have steam already or can I sign up and then get the gift?

Just set up a steam account and you can access all the demos and stuff for free. As well as be able to receive gift copies from other people.

Downloading now thanks to hyt3k9 , I am so excited that I have to pee! Although that might have something to do with the massive amount of Mt. Dew I just drank.

good a thread as any other to give away my halflife2. first person to PM me gets it :p

EDIT:

deadpool2k got it. that was quick

I have HL2 and EP1 free to the first person who PM's me, great games

To those that I pmed I got patnmel's gift so save yours for someone else that might need it :p Thanks all

No wait, I was serious about the Ep 1 thing before. ;)

Steam name is Kagath.

wigglez79

Any HL2 games would be appreciated or whatever else you guys have. Thank you!!!

My steam is kalrith

Any games that can be sent my way would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

If anyone has one available, I'd like one, if you could be so kind!! :) Thanks in advance! :D

I tried to gift mine to someone. The mail never showed up, (and yes, it was correctly entered,) but the licenses are now gone out of my Steam account. Don't know what happened.

Pretty sure if someone had something for you they would have seen your first post, no need to bump.

I don't think its possible to have an extra EP2. Only EP1.

Back