free graphics intensive game?

x3nzox

Weaksauce
Whats the best free graphics intensive game out there right now? I just want to compare the difference b/t graphics cards

War Thunder is pretty nice looking at times if you want variety in results.

Path of Exile will bring your system to its knees with particle effects (but you don't really start seeing them spammed enough until high levels).

Hawken / Marvel Heroes will show you how online games + asset streaming / on demand loading will kill your system regardless of graphics card

There are several "traditional" mmo's out there that are absolutely beautiful and a great benchmark, dozens if you count korean mmo's, all F2P.

Some folks say Planetside 2's graphics engine (ForgeLight) is pretty intense. I haven't had a "weak" system to compare it against, but it'll run my FPS pretty low in large-scale fights. Pretty easy to find a larger fight, too--just hit "Instant Action" once you log on.

Some folks say Planetside 2's graphics engine (ForgeLight) is pretty intense. I haven't had a "weak" system to compare it against, but it'll run my FPS pretty low in large-scale fights. Pretty easy to find a larger fight, too--just hit "Instant Action" once you log on.

Planetside is more CPU intensive than graphic intensive. Its still a great benchmark though

War Thunder is pretty nice looking at times if you want variety in results.

Path of Exile will bring your system to its knees with particle effects (but you don't really start seeing them spammed enough until high levels).

Hawken / Marvel Heroes will show you how online games + asset streaming / on demand loading will kill your system regardless of graphics card

There are several "traditional" mmo's out there that are absolutely beautiful and a great benchmark, dozens if you count korean mmo's, all F2P.

Was also going to say War Thunder

warface probably, it uses cry engine 3 so basically its the same as crysis 3 but the game is terrible.
blacklight retribution - not the craziest looking graphics but better than a lot of $60 titles.

as far as planet side 2, its not graphically demanding, more cpu intensive and very poorly optimized.

which was my next point, i find most these f2p games to be very poorly optimized.
so i would go with sniper and if you're looking to just test, use a benchmark.

Rift on High settings really easy to check FPS just mouse over the PC icon on the corner but Storm Legion Zones is where it takes a dip.

or

Firefall on high settings

Rift on High settings really easy to check FPS just mouse over the PC icon on the corner but Storm Legion Zones is where it takes a dip.

or

Firefall on high settings

ok guys thanks for the variety of games. I will check some of these out

Back