Free Google Netbook! (cr-48)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg omg omg omg, there is one headed to my zip! I sent the form in yesterday!

HOPE ITS MEEEE!

Checking the previous shipments, there has never been one to my zip. I WANT CAKE!

hmmm....the package for my area says "delivered" and I did get 3 boxes from UPS yesterday...but not a netbook.

Which leaves me to believe that either A) Somebody else in my area got one, or B) It was tracking one of my other packages.

UPS/Fedex/USPS tracking system has been fucked up lately for me, wait a couple extra days to get your package after when it says "delivered". I had one time it said my package was delivered on a Saturday at 9am (impossible 100%). I got it on Monday afternoon truly.

It must be christmas time errors or something with all the extra packages.

I threw my name into the hat. I have several websites including a couple of games which I'd like to see how they run on Chrome OS on what they'd consider a typical config.

Is there a confirmation screen after you submit the data? Just wondering if all my info timed out when I hit post. Was pointed back to the first screen after I submitted.

2 being delivered to my zip today, and I filled out my application last week.

*crossing fingers*

i just got 3 these signed up me and 2 friends! they dont seem very fast or fun maybe i install windows 7

I want one of these purley for the battery life...when I'm on the go all I usually use is a browser and maybe microsoft office.

Is there a confirmation screen after you submit the data? Just wondering if all my info timed out when I hit post. Was pointed back to the first screen after I submitted.

Yes there should be a confirmation screen. If it boots you back to the first screen then you entered something wrong or were too long winded in the description. Hit the button and it should bring up the form with your info there.

One going to my zip code to be delivered today...fingers crosses but I'm not hopeful. I have terrible luck.

So google doesn't send you confirmation that you're a tester, and are receiving a laptop right? They just ship it?

and now the day of truth... the lappy that was sent to my zip code is out for shipment as we speak. crossing my fingers.

There is no announcement, no warning, no notification, no emails, no calls, no nothing. You either get one delivered to your address at some point or you don't.

every since I have signed up for this I have been getting "unknown" calls from telemarketers.

Wish I never signed up.

silly me for thinking they would need to call me to tell me they were giving me a laptop

I'm just messing with you... But I really DOUBT that google would need to or want to sell your info to telemarketers

Signed up. 29 deliveries for Tampa up till yesterday. Nothing for my Zip however.

cr48.jpg

i signed up, but i have little hope of getting one.

i could really use one too. im always going to my sisters to watch my nieces for her but it sucks not having a notebook to do even the most simple internet browsing, only have access to the browser on the PS3 lol... which is fail.

there's a shipment that will arrive on 12/21 my zip code.. not sure if any of you here live at 95377 zip code.. I hope it's me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back