FREE Gillette Proglide razor

Kept giving me errors, said my email was in use. Put a different email in, reloaded the same screen. Hit continue again and it says email in use. When I try to log in with either email, it says email/pw does not match. *shrug*

In for one, thanks for the heads up. Been using a Mach3 since they were introduced but, if they can do better, they're welcome to prove it.

<I just wish the damned refills weren't so expensive for these things... they can't be that expensive to manufacturer...> :D

<I just wish the damned refills weren't so expensive for these things... they can't be that expensive to manufacturer...> :D

blades are to razors, as cartridges are to printers :p

They'll give away the device for next to nothing to sell you massively overpriced supplies.

Thanks much. have used every iteration since the Mach 3. Always better with slightly more expensive blades. A free handle is a free handle. Thanks!

In for 1 as well. I needed a new razor anyway, as my M3 Turbo has seen better days. TY OP.

Thanks for the post, I also have a M3 Turbo and it seems like something changed with the refills, I tend to get nicking and razor burn with the refills now, even though i had used it for months (maybe a year?) before without problem, here is to hoping this fixes that. :D

Site keeps telling me to enter a valid pin and that the pin entered is not valid. ????

BTW, John Cena might not be the best spokesperson, since all those guys use full-body hair removal procedures... LMFAO.

Nice, thanks, OP. Have yet to find a razor that bests my Schick quattro, but for free, why not.

keep clicking

Tried one more time, and this time I got through. :)

Entered personal information... OK

Enter comments field... click <SUBMIT>
HTTP status 503: Service Unavailable
I've refreshed the page several times, but still cannot get past the error.

WTF, I hate poorly written scripts and dis-functional servers. This site has wasted far too much of my time today... for a free razor??
If I wasn't already attached to my MACH3, I'd boycott Gillette for having such a shitty web page!

<EDIT> Maybe it's time to try the Quattro. :p Just 'cause they pissed me off!

Last edited:
Nice. Love my Mach3. Guessing this will go on the face once and the pubes for the rest of its life.
Luckily the handle is always the biggest rip off in stores, so it's nice to get it for free either way.

I signed up.

Didn't care for the original Fusion because of the 6th blade...maybe this will get me back on the Gillette Bandwagon; I'm a Quattro user right now...but even they're going to the extra blade on the back.

"Unfortunately, while you were entering the Fusion ProGlide Challenge&#8482;, our last FREE Gillette® Fusion® ProGlide was given away. Sorry about that. Everybody must really want one! You can still purchase your Fusion® ProGlide in most stores on June 6."

I also got mine earlier today. And yes, it does exactly as advertised, I suppose - it's more of a gliding across the skin than the old scraping feeling.

The weirdest thing of all is that vibration; I understand the concept behind it but, I can find a better use for the Duracell AA battery I think. ;)

I can only imagine what the cartridges are going to cost when it's on the market, they throw in a $3 coupon on 'em but, I'd expect them to be at least $8 for a 4-pack.

But definitely, it's a step up for the "unpowered" shave over the Mach3 I've been using for many years now. Worth looking into, fellas...

I can only imagine what the cartridges are going to cost when it's on the market, they throw in a $3 coupon on 'em but, I'd expect them to be at least $8 for a 4-pack.

Currently, a four pack of Fusion cartridges runs about $12-15. I doubt that goes down with the new release :(

Currently, a four pack of Fusion cartridges runs about $12-15. I doubt that goes down with the new release :(

Oh good lord, I had no idea. Oh well, guess I'll just keep this Fusion ProGlide as a souvenir and stick with the Mach3. :D Got a good deal on 48 of those cartridges just over a year ago, still got 40 of 'em left...

Back