Free Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
You farking n00b!!! Your sig is more than TWICE the amount stated by the rules..Did you even READ the rules??? NO!!! Why??? Cause youre a farking n00b!!! Now get yer arse over to the rules and READ 'EM SOLDIER!!!!! :mad:

BTW...EVERYONE knows about America's Army... :rolleyes:...It was ONLY in every gaming magazine when it first came out and all over the internet and on TV...

n00bs...can't live with e'm, CAN live without 'em

Hey be nice to the n00bs, as they are quite accidently entertaining. Now the info is the new version of this game (2.1) is out - so go grab it or the update...

HvyMtl said:
Hey be nice to the n00bs, as they are quite accidently entertaining. Now the info is the new version of this game (2.1) is out - so go grab it or the update...
Quite accidently entertaining is def true LoL

Metallica go easy on deal posters, you keep flaming him and he may not post deals anymore (and you'll be breaking the rules too ;) )

But i still love you man...

Metallica_Band said:
The way ppl respond to st00pid non-rule reading n00bs can be funny too ya know :p
I will admit your response gave me a laugh, i half almost thought you were kidding :D

I'll even help his n00bish brain out a little:

Option #1:
Code:
AMD Athlon-PECM, 1400 MHz // ECS K7S5A Pro // 512 MB RAM // nVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 // 20GB Maxtor 6E020L0
Creative CD5233E-N 52x (CD-ROM) // Lite-On LTR-40125S (40x/12x/48x CD-RW) // Kingston EtherRx KNE111TX PCI NIC
56K HCF Data Fax Modem // Printer HP DeskJet 540 // Windows XP Pro // AMI BIOS 12-20-02 // Standard Keyboard & mouse

Option #2:
Code:
CPU: AMD Athlon-PECM @ 1400 MHz
Mobo: ECS K7S5A Pro
RAM: 512 MB RAM
Vid Card: nVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440
HDD: 20GB Maxtor 6E020L0
Optical Drives: Creative CD5233E-N 52x (CD-ROM) *and* Lite-On LTR-40125S (40x/12x/48x CD-RW)
NIC: Kingston EtherRx KNE111TX PCI
Other: 56K HCF Data Fax Modem__Printer HP DeskJet 540__Windows XP Pro__AMI BIOS 12-20-02__Standard keyboard & mouse

Looks good to me!!! :cool:

Metallica_Band said:
You farking n00b!!! Your sig is more than TWICE the amount stated by the rules..Did you even READ the rules??? NO!!! Why??? Cause youre a farking n00b!!! Now get yer arse over to the rules and READ 'EM SOLDIER!!!!! :mad:

BTW...EVERYONE knows about America's Army... :rolleyes:...It was ONLY in every gaming magazine when it first came out and all over the internet and on TV...

n00bs...can't live with e'm, CAN live without 'em
Shouldn't you be b7'd by now?

say Metallic, did you find that friend of yours in the navy?
the pm I sent you hopefully helps (as you will have to go thru the office of personel to find anyone in the .mil)
As for DnkMax pls continue to post - but do read the rules as some moderator with a foul mood could ruin your day...

Nope...didn't find the person yet...got 2 ppl looking for me tho...one can get me the base info but not any more specific contact info than that...and the other I haven't heard from...

:confused: Damn.Ive read the rules a couple times.....
Regards to MetallicaBand=OMG,Sorry for all the drama i fukin caused you!!!!
Not all of us have the time to read a mag about video games,or let alone buy or would want to buy a magazine!
Some people probley didnt even know bout the game and just figured out bout it.....

Anyways the game is great

Anyways the game is great!
And again how much time do you have to make other peoples sigs.LOL

He has alot of time most of it spent spaming the boards 2,202 posts in 1 and a half years

Anyway that game is cool but i quit playin a while ago because it wasnt finished and i got bored with it i might try it again soon.

metallica you 15 year old douche, get off his nuts. I for one didn't know about this game and am going to check it out. If you wanna be a moderator, ask to be one, but dont jump on everyones nuts about a sig problem.

if thats how you get your rocks off, thats real, real sad

ok ppl...I was just messing with the guy...it's not like I was really mad at the guy or anything...you ppl take things way too literally/seriously...and BTW...if I was made a mod then the whole forum would go into chaos and prolly petition aginst me becoming a mod...LOL... :p

You might have been "joking" (yeah right) but you do it all the time. Its the only thing i've ever seen you post outside of the PS forum. It just makes you look really immature.

Metallica_Band said:
ok ppl...I was just messing with the guy...it's not like I was really mad at the guy or anything...you ppl take things way too literally/seriously...and BTW...if I was made a mod then the whole forum would go into chaos and prolly petition aginst me becoming a mod...LOL... :p

That's funny because it's true.

They put in a couple more maps and you can swap gun spot with other peps

What are you saying your better than me for being a fucking spamer!
Ive been on these boards just as long as you but i dont spam as god damn much as your young ass.I dont have the tinme after work and school to listen to your stupid ass.
Sorry hard for the swearing.

i didn't know about that game either...

i dowloaded it last night.. and will try it out tonight when i get home from work...

it will be the first new game i had since red alert 2.. maybe roller coaster tycoon.. i don't know which is newer...

Im supprised that metallica hasent been banned.

I just get so damn aggravated at spamers that dont take it into concideration that there young gimps that like to crap on peoples threads cause he thinks hes better than other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back