Free for cost of shipping: 2p 771 machine

bigted

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Oct. 2013
retired this machine to make room for my first 4p (ankle biter mode) so i'm going to give this board + cpu + ram + heatsink + riser card away to the first to PM active folding credentials.

here's what's included:
2 x Xeon e5345's, 2.33ghz
1 x Intel s5000xalr (i can also send you a PDF manual for this board)
4 x Samsung FB Dimms, these are 667mhz
2 x HSF, 2u heatpipe and aluminum fins passive, you will need fans (i used 2 nuts on each to keep them attached to the board)
1 x riser card with 2 x8 gen2 and pci-x, this gives the board a total of 3 pci-e gen2 slots, would be good to throw vid cards on with some x8 to x16 adapters for bitcoin or other purpose (don't plan to actually SLI or crossfire them on this board).

also of note, this board requires only the 24 pin and the 8 pin cpu, no other power connectors present. also, board won't boot without fans plugged in to cpu1 and cpu2. 6 sata ports, 8 dimm slots, NO OCing at all (BSEL or SetFSB).

so, pm me, and we'll talk!

Parts arrived, and things are looking good. Sent you a PM BigTed! :D

Just a quick shot of the MB parts that bigted has graciously sent me for the cost of shipping. I've got to get a couple extension cables for the 24 and 8 pin power and do a couple other tweaks, but I hope to have her up and contributing to the project again soon!

ServerParts.jpg

Back