Free firecracker chicken at panda express today only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this forum is deja vu today... 3 things I thought about earlier in the past 5 threads, odd.

I have one of those free +1 extra serving receipts that you always get (for doing a quick survey) and was going to buy dinner from there in a few!... now I get even more free crap for $8 bucks or so. :D

Thanks. Going to get some right now. Just in time for dinner.

I love fried panda! Oh, wait...sorry. Didn't realize you were referring to the chicken.

You have to print the coupon she said, but it was on my phone and from their own site? I said I didn't have a printer at the time and she said it was okay I guess cause she gave me the meal for $7 + tax and I got 3 entrees with my old receipt. And the free thing is for basically 2 scoops of chicken/peppers into the TINIEST chinese food box, not a regular entree.

I think she was just in a hurry, and the bitch jipped me on the receipt too (for the free entree deal, which I just got)

Kinda slack on the amount of chicken though... but overall a decent meal that is probably much better than regular fast food places....

Firecracker is okay, not the best they carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back