Free FHM mag.

Thanks, my subscription(free thanks to [H]Forums) is just about to run out.
biggrin.gif

the best ones i have are Maxim until 2015 and Stuff until 2014 but FHM i have for a few more years now at least...

pyroman said:
does it have totly nude girls in it? :D

You mean all that thur smut? Nah, next best thing - hot women, in hot clothes, good articles, all around good stuff.

Thanks for the linky dragon !

Thanks, I needed an extra year of FHM. My Stuff and Maxim are padded for years to come, but I was in desperate need of extending my FHM subscription.

Steve_010 said:
the best ones i have are Maxim until 2015 and Stuff until 2014 but FHM i have for a few more years now at least...

how do you get them that far? do you just sign up for the same offer more than once?

actually compared to some other mags, many of the FHM chix aren't all that hot.. even the last one i got the girl on the front cover was so over-airbrushed it looked like a cartoon, and a few of the others might have good bodies but bad faces.. oh well

russianspy1234 said:
how do you get them that far? do you just sign up for the same offer more than once?
No...but these offers come around every few months and whenever I catch one I sign up for it. I've been getting Maxim and Stuff for a couple years and have signed up everytime a new offer has shown up. They just keep addinga year or two onto it :)

I signed up about 9 months ago for FHM and PopSci. I still get them. No indication of when its going to end. It was supposed to be 6 months.

I also recommend that you guys sign up with a fake name like Peter Lemonjello.
That way every time you get something in the mail for Peter Lemonjello you can just throw it out, it also is a nice way to track who is giving out your information.

Another plus, is that if they were to ever call you just say "No one by that name lives here" and you wouldn't be lying.

ninethreeeleven said:
I signed up about 9 months ago for FHM and PopSci. I still get them. No indication of when its going to end. It was supposed to be 6 months.

That way every time you get something in the mail for Peter Lemonjello you can just throw it out, it also is a nice way to track who is giving out your information.

Another plus, is that if they were to ever call you just say "No one by that name lives here" and you wouldn't be lying.

yeah i use the same fake name for all my free signups, i use the same fake number too, ive never bothered to check if its real or not so someone might be getting really pissed off

ninethreeeleven said:

I'm currently going to college and I'm staying at an apartment. I'm using my cell as my primary phone, so thats' one problem solved. No one will be calling me. If they happen to give out my information to other parties, it's not a permenent address, won't be staying at the apartment for more than 3 years, so I don't expect to get a bunch of junk in the mail. Even if I do, I can just, you know, throw it out. :p

Back