Free DVD at Redbox tomorrow (March 8th) using code THANKS2U

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsboxerboy

2[H]4U
Redbox Celebrates 2 Billion Rentals Milestone with a Free Movie
and to celebrate the occasion, everybody is invited to enjoy a free one-night movie rental on Thursday, March 8, by using a promo code "THANKS2U" (minus the quotes), as posted on Redbox's Facebook Page

:).

aren't they normally just 1 buck anyway?

lol, when I tried to go the site I got "Sorry, redbox.com is temporarily down"

Wow, grabbed a dvd while on a lunch run worked fine! I guess this thing is really per debit/credit card?

And yet you still paid too much.

You must really hate yourself.

The rental was free, so I don't really care if the movie was horrible. It was between Jack and Jill or Dream House (I've seen almost all the other movies they had available). I've heard Dream House was a shitty movie as well, so I pretty much rolled the dice. :p

Used this today. Also told a random guy next to me about it. He was amazed when it worked.

I rented "In Time" (BD) and "Harold & Kumar 3" (DVD). Grand total: 32 cents. Booyah! :cool:

The rental was free, so I don't really care if the movie was horrible. It was between Jack and Jill or Dream House (I've seen almost all the other movies they had available). I've heard Dream House was a shitty movie as well, so I pretty much rolled the dice. :p
So how was J&J?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back