Free Dirt 3 Key, Steam Activated

Yeah, just tried that. Hopeful that we'll get keys but I think it's more likely we'll all just get a ton of spam.

Yeah, just tried that. Hopeful that we'll get keys but I think it's more likely we'll all just get a ton of spam.

Quite a bit of people have been claiming it is legit...You should always use 'dummy' email accounts for these types of offers.

D

i tried it. worth a shot i guess. I used my junk email account that i use for craigslist and offers like these

i signed up this afternoon and havnt received anything. i dont know how long it takes for the delivery of the key.

Gave it a go. Guess we will see. People in that other thread reported getting keys after 2-3 days, so it isn't instant.

LOL, I just bought a notebook with that APU so I know its DX11, or 3. Filled out the form, easy enough.

It is legit. Last week they did a similar deal but the offer was for Brazilians. I ended up getting a code and it works great with Steam. I tried this deal but unlike the Brazilian offer no confirmation emails has been sent out. I signed up yesterday when the deal went online.

Is the page supposed to close itself out after submitting whatever we submitted?

Is the page supposed to close itself out after submitting whatever we submitted?

Yes it is. You should get a message with Korean text in it as well. "퀴즈이벤트 응모가 완료되었습니다. 감사합니다."

Tried it. Can't hurt. Used one of my various junk emails so any spam I get can be ignored.

I saw this on slickdeals, did it last week, got my key yesterday. Its a really good game, I was actually just playing it lol

Tried it. Wouldn't mind a free copy, since I was planning on getting it once it bottomed out on price anyway.

Just to let you guys know, I did this like last Tuesday or Wednesday and received my key on Monday, so it takes some time.

In on this aswell. I used 5 emails so hopefully one of them make it. If I get all 5 then I'll cover anyone who missed it. (at least I think I can do that)

Back