Free Creative Nomad MP3 player for Comcast Highspeed users

Since it looks like you need to change your ISP to Comcast, this looks more like a [H]otdeal than a Freebie to me. I've had Comcast for the longest time, but it looks like they only want those who are just going to sign up.

It even says in the disclaimer:
MP3 Player offer expires 3/31/05 and is limited to new residential Comcast High-Speed Internet customers in serviceable areas[...]

Don't look at this deal and infer Comcast gives a shit about its customers... You will find quite the opposite to be true.

mrweasel said:
Are we refering to the Great DNS F up?

While it is annoying there is a easy fix, Just change your DNS server to a public one.

One can hope that they will decide to actually try to have good PR and give everyone a credit towards their bill. But then again you can hope one hand and shit in the other.......

i'm trying to get a postcard right now. :)

on hold. we shall see.

edit: no dice. they don't care if I cancel or not. if I do cancel, I have to wait 90 days before I can resubscribe and get one. so much for them caring about loyal customers.

Who is eligible for these offers?

In order to be eligible for these offers, customers must order High-Speed Internet from February 15, 2005 to March 31, 2005 from one of the following:

MP3 Player offer expires 3/31/05 and is limited to new residential Comcast High-Speed Internet customers in serviceable areas, activating service between 2/15/05 and 3/31/05 , while supplies last. Must activate/install service by 3/31/05

:rolleyes: :( :rolleyes: Deal is over according to their site..

Back