Free Copy Of Dungeon Keeper

Was a fantastic game back in the day.

One of the mobs had an ability called Accelerate, but they said it weird like Accell-er-ahh-tay. It's stuck with me all these years.

I love that everyone is giving away free games now.

I have to get DK! Loved playing the game so many years ago.

I Don't keep Origin running all the time so thanks for the heads-up! :)

This is a great game to get for free, though if you don't want to touch Origin, you can get DK and DK2 for under $5 total on GOG right now too.

The narrator/commentary voice alone makes these worth playing. :D

Hell yeah - loved both DK and DK2. Do not, I repeat, do not get the mobile apps. Nothing but in-app purchases. They suck a big one.

I got it but I doubt I will ever play it again. What is it, 2001?

Weird, I was getting the other "On The House" titles but now all I have in there is Dungeon Keeper. I don't understand this.

I got it but I doubt I will ever play it again. What is it, 2001?

96 or 97 at the latest. I was dating my wife at the time and she accidentally hit the switch that also controlled the power to my computer system about 3 seconds after I beat a level I had been playing for a couple of days. Funny how things like that help you remember when stuff came out.

Loved the Bile Demon. Nothing better than a monster that kills with its farts.

Got Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2 on GOG, but sure I'll grab a free copy on Origin, as I've done with all their other free games (even though I never use Origin).

I got it. Looks decent enough for gameplay, but I'm not sure how much I'll play it....the graphics are really bad.

I got it. Looks decent enough for gameplay, but I'm not sure how much I'll play it....the graphics are really bad.

Make sure you do ALT+R to put it into higher resolution mode if its not already. Granted I think that only ups it to 1024x768 or so.... :p

Gameplay > Graphics for me any day, and DK was just fun to play.

One of my best games of all time, tones of Easter eggs too! Did you know some levels are only available based on the phase of the moon IRL? No joke!

This is one of those games, where gameplay trumps graphics. I still have my original version of this and DK2, and will replay them both every couple of years.

I'll grab it, cause free. Already got Origin from other EA games. If you like the DK games, I suggest Dungeons 2. It's a very good homage to the DK games. Don't waste time with Dungeons.

Weird, I was getting the other "On The House" titles but now all I have in there is Dungeon Keeper. I don't understand this.

Finally figured it out; I've confused EA's "On The House" program with UbiSoft's 30th Anniversary program. All those games I thought was missing were over there.

Back