Free copy of Brink if you work at Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Gamestop, or Target

Anyone else hoping dishonored shows up soon? I was hoping they would have had it up so I could pre-load lol.

I have a feeling they are going to abandon this site though and not put really much else up new. Especially when you look at how much work you have to do at the other retailer sites to get something small!

Anyone else hoping dishonored shows up soon? I was hoping they would have had it up so I could pre-load lol.

I have a feeling they are going to abandon this site though and not put really much else up new. Especially when you look at how much work you have to do at the other retailer sites to get something small!

I hope it shows up, I've formed the habit of checking it daily now.

Skyrim was available right away, wasn't it?

If it's anything like Skyrim, it should become available on the release date sometime during the day. I can't wait! :D

nothing as of 7:41 AM 10/8

I'm going to check through the day, if I see it pop up I'll let everyone know :)

still waiting as well...I've been holding off on pre-ordering such because I thought it would show up...I'm beginning to have my doubts now...

oh well, at least we have until tomorrow

Nothing as of 7AM EST

Yeah... starting to think they abandoned the site for free stuff for now. The amount of questions on the Dishonored and Prey 2 page kinda make me think that way since there were so few.

Hopefully I am proven wrong!!

Hmmm, at a price of $0 I'd say that game is overpriced by about $20.

Seriously, Brink was such a waste of time and money. I was very disappointed ><.

I have been active since Brink but there have been many games offered but only allow so few points to be gained that you can only redeem 2 or so games so far. Mine have been Brink and Skyrim. With that said, I wish I had used the points for something else besides Brink. I am not a fan of their system.

I have been active since Brink but there have been many games offered but only allow so few points to be gained that you can only redeem 2 or so games so far. Mine have been Brink and Skyrim. With that said, I wish I had used the points for something else besides Brink. I am not a fan of their system.

Brink is pretty much the sole reason why I no longer preorder games

I went through a few months back and got all the points I could, enough for skyrim, and rage and some left over points (it is only 100 points per game). I left the points because they had info up on Prey 2 at the time and was hoping for that, but then seen dishonored and got excited! Did the quizzes on dishonored now have 275 points waiting.... Plenty of copys of Brink left but I dont have much interest in that lol.

This is by far the easiest and best retailer site so far. EA, Sony and MS all suck you have to do 100 times the work for not even half the points, and then when you go to redeem points it is cheaper to buy stuff on sale then redeem points for their discounts!

I'm really starting to doubt it :( skyrim was up before release if I remember correctly

yeah, doesn't look like it's going to happen...

I would be pissed If I sunk a bunch of time into earning points only to find out ONLY Brink & associated DLC is available. They might as just go ahead and kill the website if it's not going to be maintained any longer.

anyone have one of those useless paystub can spare one, i'm missing out on these deals.

Its free stuff.... Stop crying. How much time did you really sink into this?

logic comprehension fail...I'm going to bitch because some one is bitching...posts like these always crack me up

please go threadcrap elsewhere

Back