Free copy of Brink if you work at Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Gamestop, or Target

Small update, RAGE was added to the XP store. 100 points. Given the negative reviews some might steer clear of of it, but I'm gonna check it out. Activates on Steam.

I have two accounts so obviously I grabbed a copy of RAGE, just finished downloading now so I'm going to try... :D

It's not that bad of a game, the graphics aren't what they should be sure but the game isn't awful from what I've seen so far. It reminds me of Borderlands quite a bit (I liked borderlands more though).

I'm just hoping they can patch it. There are issues, but it also looks like it will be a fun play.

It's not that bad of a game, the graphics aren't what they should be sure but the game isn't awful from what I've seen so far. It reminds me of Borderlands quite a bit (I liked borderlands more though).

I agree, it's not a bad game. Yeah the textures could be better, but it just came out. Maybe they'll release a patch. But since I didn't actually pay anything for it, I've got no complaints. Maybe I'd feel different about it if I'd actually spent money on it.

And yes it is pretty similar to Borderlands. Only not as cartoonish and without the humor.

I feel dirty asking but if anyone has a paycheck stub they don't mind sharing lmk :)

One of you awesome guys should PM me with a stub, I wanna see how bad the menu system is in Skyrim after reading the mound of complaints! Thanks in advance teehee

Why don't I know someone at retail? WHY! I would love some Skyrim or Rage.

SOAB, one of my long time customers who died a few months ago worked at Wal-Mart. Grr, bad timing!

That would be awesome if someone would PM me a code. We could work something out :)

so let me get this straight... you put in your info and show a paystub, you go through videos and surveys to gain XP, and then redeem the XP for games.... is it a PITA to get XP to go toward games? Is it PC only or are there console versions availible?

If This is PC only, I'm thinking about hopping on this very soon with some help form a friend who is not a PC Gamer.

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got SKYRIM free with a check stub from years ago. Did about 20 min of videos and answering game questions...

so let me get this straight... you put in your info and show a paystub, you go through videos and surveys to gain XP, and then redeem the XP for games.... is it a PITA to get XP to go toward games? Is it PC only or are there console versions availible?

If This is PC only, I'm thinking about hopping on this very soon with some help form a friend who is not a PC Gamer.

It isn't that difficult to get enough to get a game, you get 5 XP per video, and it's only 100 XP for a game, with plenty of videos and questions to build it up.

The majority of the games are for PC(with steam codes, but one Direct2Drive) with the exception of Fallout: New Vegas which was a 360 download.

Just got my second game off of this (first game skyrim) Hunted the demons forge, always wanted to try it. Unfortunately I do have enough points for another game but its RAGE..... maybe I will hold onto the points in case another game gets added. OP HUGE thanks, and to ....braamer..... for bringing this thread back to life today!!!!!

Thanks for the update on Skyrim, I forgot all about it. Picked it up though, and still have 100xp left to grab Prey 2 when it hits, or some DLC perhaps.

Pm me a pay stub! I dont want to beta test games for these companies for free without something free in return!

How long did it take to hear back from them after you uploaded the stub?
email told me could take up to two days for verification, but got verification in less then ten minutes, after that watched a couple of game videos and answered a few questions fifteen minutes later free SKYRIM.

I would also like to request a stub if they are still available. Looking to get Skyrim and Rage if possible. Thanks ahead of time.

How is forging a stub any different than piracy? If you are going to forge a stub you might as well just go to port.

I really hope forgeries get dismissed.

I agree, it is in the realm of piracy.

If you are really that hard up for a free game here or there, we can trade jobs. Great for me now that black Friday is a week away and I have to be there at 11:30pm on Thansgiving.

If somebody is still spreading the love and has a paystub that they are willing to send then I'd love to get one.

I might even return the favor ;)

Hmm. I work for walmart, but not in the retail store (i work in distribution). Might be worth a shot, I guess?

My paystub up on the hot deal forum :D

Maybe this can be something I can make money off of.

Back