Free Chipotle Burrito

NobleX13

Supreme [H]ardness
Per http://time.com/4212129/chipotle-closed-free-burrito-raincheck/

1. Text 888-222 the message "Raincheck"
2. You will receive a text back from Chipotle.
3. Click on the link and provide your First & Last Name and Zip Code
4. A coupon for a Free Burrito will be texted to you in the next few days.

Note, this offer is available from 11am to 6pm Eastern Time. Here is the link to the terms of the offer.

Last edited:
their steak and black bean burrito with a side of guac and extra e coli is to die for

Nothing like a little Montezuma's Revenge in the good ole US of A. In all seriousness thanks OP, not a huge fan of Chipotle myself (prefer Qdoba for Mexican fast food) but the wife likes Chipotle.

Chiplote is the shit.
Steak/barbacoa, white rice, pinto beans, pico, extra cheese and guac. That's right where it's at.

It took me about 15 minutes but I finally got a reply text with the survey link. They require your full name and zip code.

We have never had an issue in my city. They have too much sodium. However there are many attractive young women in workout clothes eating there. So I occasionally take the sodium hit. So in summary: salty but the scenery is great.

Doesn't work with Hangouts/Google voice

Yeah, I texted 25 minutes ago and still haven't gotten a response. I wonder if they're just completely overloaded though since I haven't had problems texting shortcodes from Voice in more than a year.

Thanks. I always get the veggie burrito. Brown rice, two scoops beans, fajitas, corn, salsa, lettuce and quac. Then I add a few dashes of lime juice at home.

For whatever reason, using mobile firefox browser on phone removed text fields labels that you need to fill in.
They are as follows...
First box: first name
Second box: last name
Last box: zip code
I ended up using chrome so I could see what I was doing. If you don't want to though, just type in the necessary info in the above order.

Texted and got an immediate reply with a link. I have never eaten at Chipotle.

their steak and black bean burrito with a side of guac and extra e coli is to die for

mmmm, I hear its organic too!

Gonna grab me one, right after I make out my last will and testament.

I hear their burrito's go well with Blue Bell ice cream too ;)

Best thing about this outbreak is there are no longer any lines when I go. I can actually eat my food during my lunch hour now. Keep staying far away everyone!

Best thing about this outbreak is there are no longer any lines when I go. I can actually eat my food during my lunch hour now. Keep staying far away everyone!

Rule of thumb when eating somewhere, if its not busy during dinner or lunch hours, don't eat there.

That also applies if the windows are dirty too.

Signed up and got the confirmation. Grabbed my seocnd phone (I carry 2 phones) on the second it told me I just missed out.

Ohh well, guess deal is dead.

We have never had an issue in my city. They have too much sodium. However there are many attractive young women in workout clothes eating there. So I occasionally take the sodium hit. So in summary: salty but the scenery is great.

Yeah their guacamole is basically salt with a side of avocado.

Goes to say that fresh isn't in your best interest!

DEEP FRY THE CRAP OUT OF IT! VOILA, no more e-coli!

I MISSED THIS!

darth-vader-no.jpg

Better than I thought. Name and zip code.

If it was my actual address so I could be placed on 100 mailing lists, an $8 burrito isn't worth it.

Well it looks like I will just continue not going there. Only been to a Chipotle once and I thought it was meh, I would've went again for a free burrito as its been 5 or so years. Now, THEY GET NOTHING!

I'm not gonna lie, after all the stunts they pulled recently in regards to food safety I am gonna pass to protect this bottom end of mine.

I'm not gonna lie, after all the stunts they pulled recently in regards to food safety I am gonna pass to protect this bottom end of mine.
What stunt did they pull? Low paid employees don't always wash their hands when using the restroom? Oh geee, shocker, luckily that doesn't happen anywhere (everywhere) else that has low paid employees handling your food.

What stunt did they pull? Low paid employees don't always wash their hands when using the restroom? Oh geee, shocker, luckily that doesn't happen anywhere (everywhere) else that has low paid employees handling your food.
The Norovirus was that, yea.
The e.coli was a supplier issue. MAYBE if they'd allowed their pork suppliers to use more antibiotics in their pork, they wouldn't' have had a bacterial issue. Just sayin'

I did this yesterday within the window and didn't get squat.

Back