Free cap or voltage tester(survey)

Kevlarman

[H]ard|Gawd
When I saw "cap," I thought "capacitor?" :D

Thanks TTP, in for a voltage detector!

jeffmoss26

2[H]4U
nice! signed up for the hat myself. have too many testers, that i don't use much anyway :)

waynev

Weaksauce
I just bought one of these testers for almost $25, but I can always use a spare. Thanks TTP.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Thank you. We appreciate your responses. This helps Fluke provide better products and services. You should receive your Fluke 1AC-II in 4 to 6 weeks.

Yeah baby.

MixManSC

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Staff member
I gots me a tester coming too. Thanks OP.

Grentz

Fully [H]
I have one of the voltage testers (although it is not Fluke Branded), very neat little tester that works well .

I think I will go for the cap though ;)

EDIT: Thank you. We appreciate your responses. This helps Fluke provide better products and services. You should receive your Fluke hat in 4 to 6 weeks.
:)

FLECOM

Modder(ator) & [H]ardest Folder Evar
Staff member
Thank you. We appreciate your responses. This helps Fluke provide better products and services. You should receive your Fluke 1AC-II in 4 to 6 weeks.

yay, was gonna buy one of these at graybar but not if i can get it for free ;) :D

PopeKevinI

2[H]4U
Umm...would it be wrong of me to get both by having one "accidentally" shipped to my neighbor's house?

I need a new hat, but I want the tester too :)

lozaning

2[H]4U
i singed up for a shirt a while back and it actually came:eek:

i liked that shirt, it was the scope this one, to bad i dont know where it went:mad:

lozaning

2[H]4U
is anyone elses hat a bad one, mine just says FLUK instead of FLUKE i was so bummed

MONSOON

Limp Gawd
Signed up for it the day it was posted. Got it today via UPS. Works great. Thanks again!

Kevlarman

[H]ard|Gawd
Got my voltage tester today!

There's something about Fluke test equipment... really makes me feel like a pro or something. ;)

svet-am

Supreme [H]ardness
got mine on Friday. it's really nice. i've always loved fluke gear (have one of their o-scopes and one of their signal generators) and this device is no different.

Ronbo

[H]ard|Gawd
Got my voltage tester a couple days ago via UPS, I feel like a pro just holding it :)

modi123

Supreme [H]ardness
thanks! going for my tester..

got it two days ago.. wow.. i was bemused by the unknown package on my step.. "now what the hell did i buy online in the last week while hammered..?"

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
got mine....used it already. It saved my life. ;)