Free Cap or T-Shirt from AMD (3,000)

Did anyone actually get a comfirmation email or maybe the actual hat/shirt? I signed up a week ago, and haven't heard anything...

Way cool. Still have my AMD K-6 Resellers T-shirt (still in good shape, they made those tough) from when I worked for a mom-n-pop shop in `97, and my AMD ball cap from their Athlon XP tour. Decided I need another more recent AMD T-shirt.

Thanks!

Just signed up for the shirt, I was thinking of getting the cap but then I was like "nah caps you can get anywhere a shirt thou, I haven't got a geek shirt yet!"

:D Chilly

Got my shirt today as well. Of course, mota thinks he's going to confiscate it. :p

Front:
AMDshirtfront.jpg

Back:
AMDshirtback.jpg

(If the text looks slightly warped/skewed, that's because I didn't smooth it out enough when I laid it on the bed to take pics.)

Lethal: When did you sign up for it? I signed up on oct 14th and never got my t-shirt. I'm wondering if its because I'm in Canada...

I also got a shirt in the mail today. I think it looks awesome. Now I can look really geeky on campus!

Thanks TTP

Sparrow_69 said:
Lethal: When did you sign up for it? I signed up on oct 14th and never got my t-shirt. I'm wondering if its because I'm in Canada...
I honestly don't remember when I signed up for it, but since the offer was originally posted here on 10-7, probably as soon as I saw it. I can well imagine that they went thru the 3K shirts by 10-14. But also, since several of us are just starting to get them now, perhaps shipping to Canada takes a few days more?

tw0_f0ur_ said:
I got my shirt today
ditto...the text on the back is printed off center and on an angle...guess they only give away clothes that are (damn whats the term used for clothing that has minor defects?)

For those of you guys that already got the t-shirt/cap, did you get any kind of confirmation email?

Sparrow_69 said:
For those of you guys that already got the t-shirt/cap, did you get any kind of confirmation email?
no i totaly forgot about the shirt. IT came yesterday in a AMD box and i thought they sent me a CPU :)

tw0_f0ur_ said:
no i totaly forgot about the shirt. IT came yesterday in a AMD box and i thought they sent me a CPU :)
I thought it was a banner and some case badges...forgot about the t-shirt too...

A bit disappointed that I couldn't get the AMD posters though, that's what I wanted most!

No purchase, payments or fees required. This offer is available to you when you attend the Web event between September 27, 2005 and November 1, 2005 and complete the online registration form. Registration must be received (online only) by November 1, 2005 at 12:00 p.m. PST. The Dual-Core Duel T-Shirt and Cap offers are available only while supplies last.

this valid yet ? anyone registered and got theirs after that day?

Back