Free Box of NESTLÉ CRUNCH STIXX

Thx TTP. One problem though, you have to be a registered user to get these and they have no place to register.

I had the same problem so I went to the Nestle crunch site(link on the botton of the sign in page). It gives you the chance to register on one of the contests on the contest page.

Thanks for the link!!!

Kewl! Thanks for the link to register gotkilled! And thanks for the link for the candy TTP!

It doesnt work for me. It says you have to be registared even though I followed the link. Oh well maybe next time.

Sorry, right now this program is available to registered Nestlé Crunch and Butterfinger users only.

LOL! Did anybody notice the random picture in the bottom right hand corner when you hit the the button to sign in? " this morning i got arrested for downloading music"

"this is not avaliable for those who register after 3/31/06" dead deal unless you registered before that date.

blaah!

"Sorry, right now this program is available only to registered Nestlé Crunch and Butterfinger users who have registered before 3/31/06."

same thing for me...

SquallTiofae said:
It's dead now, but I ordered mine on March 30th and they came today. Awesome stuff.

Great, should get mine tomorrow then. :D

:( I counldnt get on the free ones, but I bought a coupe boxes in the store.

Like ^^ said the Butterfinger Stixs are great, the Nestle Crunch are so-so.. :rolleyes:

bastered...... lol.. this thread makes me so hungry and i cant get them!!!!

GQCarrick said:
I got mine too, they are GOOOOOOD, all the guys in my cube at work loved em.
Wow! Working conditions must suck there if you have more than 1 person per cube! :eek:

got mine too, they're not to shabby, even better for being free

but i dont htink i'd buyt them for more than 1.29$ retail

I got mine today, good stuff! I like the extra freebies thrown in (magnets, stickers)

m3ta1head said:
I got mine today, good stuff! I like the extra freebies thrown in (magnets, stickers)
Man, I didn't get anything other than the stixx. I won't complain too loudly, though, because they were SOOO good.

Back