Free Box of NESTLÉ CRUNCH STIXX

MONSOON

Limp Gawd
Thx TTP. One problem though, you have to be a registered user to get these and they have no place to register.

bluefunnel

Weaksauce
I had the same problem so I went to the Nestle crunch site(link on the botton of the sign in page). It gives you the chance to register on one of the contests on the contest page.

Thanks for the link!!!

MONSOON

Limp Gawd
Kewl! Thanks for the link to register gotkilled! And thanks for the link for the candy TTP!

TheatreTechie

Weaksauce
It doesnt work for me. It says you have to be registared even though I followed the link. Oh well maybe next time.

arock1_3

[H]ard|Gawd
Sorry, right now this program is available to registered Nestlé Crunch and Butterfinger users only.

DarkStar02

2[H]4U
LOL! Did anybody notice the random picture in the bottom right hand corner when you hit the the button to sign in? " this morning i got arrested for downloading music"

"this is not avaliable for those who register after 3/31/06" dead deal unless you registered before that date.

Warrior

[H]F Junkie
blaah!

"Sorry, right now this program is available only to registered Nestlé Crunch and Butterfinger users who have registered before 3/31/06."

same thing for me...

dj_2004

Supreme [H]ardness
SquallTiofae said:
It's dead now, but I ordered mine on March 30th and they came today. Awesome stuff.

Great, should get mine tomorrow then. :D

3WAYsplit

[H]ard|Gawd
:( I counldnt get on the free ones, but I bought a coupe boxes in the store.

Like ^^ said the Butterfinger Stixs are great, the Nestle Crunch are so-so.. :rolleyes:

Warrior

[H]F Junkie
bastered...... lol.. this thread makes me so hungry and i cant get them!!!!

VRMan

Limp Gawd
GQCarrick said:
I got mine too, they are GOOOOOOD, all the guys in my cube at work loved em.
Wow! Working conditions must suck there if you have more than 1 person per cube! :eek:

IAmSpoli

Limp Gawd
got mine too, they're not to shabby, even better for being free

but i dont htink i'd buyt them for more than 1.29$ retail

m3ta1head

I got mine today, good stuff! I like the extra freebies thrown in (magnets, stickers)

CrazyDwarf

Weaksauce
m3ta1head said:
I got mine today, good stuff! I like the extra freebies thrown in (magnets, stickers)
Man, I didn't get anything other than the stixx. I won't complain too loudly, though, because they were SOOO good.