FREE* blown up Klipsch Promedia 2.1 speakers (*just pay shipping*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burticus

Supreme [H]ardness
5/14/23 this is done, thanks Faster7!

Anyone want my old Klipsch Promedia speakers? Amp is blown. I have had it repaired before, this time I just bought a new set of the 2.1's. Mine is actually one of the OG series 4.1 (circa 2000), but 2 of the speakers blew last time the amp blew, so now it's effectively a 2.1. It does provide power to the satellites, but there is zero bass and horrible sound. I hate to throw these into a landfill, and I guess the satellites are ok if you want to add to another Klipsch system... maybe the amp can be repaired or swapped out.

No pics, sorry, I already have it in the box all taped up. I used the box from the new set I got... it's a close enough fit and it's packed in there snug. Don't get too excited when you see the new box, LOL.

Box is 25lbs, 14x14x20 coming from 75075. Shoot me a zipcode and we'll see what UPS says, but I'm going to guess $20-30 to lower 48. Or you can use Pirate Ship or whatever to provide a UPS label. It's too big for USPS so don't bother.... UPS ground is going to be the winner.

I know someone out there can probably fix it, replace the amp, whatever. Just trying to cut down on e-waste.

Thanks

Last edited:
The amp is in the main satellite speaker right?

I think these kits can get these back on the road.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333570223364
the amp is built into the sub. The control pod with the volume knobs in on the right satellite (I took it off it can actually go on either satellite).

I don't have the time or inclination to take the thing apart and resolder caps etc. That is why I am giving it away.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I actually have a sub I pulled from ewaste for this setup. It was ewasted because it was no longer needed. If anyone needs it along with this set, I'd be willing to work something out as long as shipping is covered. I can post a picture of it later tonight after work.

Attachments

• 20230504_195524.jpg
    20230504_195524.jpg
    450.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230504_195534.jpg
    20230504_195534.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230504_195600.jpg
    20230504_195600.jpg
    756.9 KB · Views: 0
weekend bump. come on someone give this poor thing a new home that's not a dumpster

monday bump, if anyone wants a shipping estimate just pm me a zipcode. I did an estimate for someone and it turned out cheaper than I thought, I updated the main thread

Messaged you again. I've not been online much this week, it's been insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back