Free Bloomin' Onion from Outback

http://www.outback.com/Survey/takeSurvey.asp?surveyID=22

Enter passcode 2217 at the beginning of the survey.

Thank you for your participation! As a thank you, we would like to send you a certificate for a free Bloomin' Onion at Outback Steakhouse. Please allow 3 - 5 weeks for delivery.
In order to send you the certificate, please provide us with the following information. (Limited to one certificate per person, per household

Yay! Free fried onions smothered in more fat!
Thanks TTP, you are the greatest, literally.

great link, thx 4 sharing.

I won't be participating though, the last thing I need is more fried anything.

I finally went out for a late mothers day dinner for my grandma and used it. I can say now, free tastes good :D

These by the way can be used for any appetizer except for crab cakes, so told me my friend who used to work there.

I just used mine a few min. ago. mmm...beer and fried onion... Thanks op!

hmm.. i just filled it out.. and it didn't say shit about a free bloomin onion.. i guess i should have checked with the first post was...

well.. at least i did my part in fucking up their results like the rest of you did...

Got my coupon for the free onion and a letter thanking me for taking part in their survey. Now to go use the free coupon! Thanks OP, something free that actually came!

Z(+)DIAC said:
I still haven't received my free damn Bloomin' Onion (almost 2 months now)

Don't worry Zodiac, just got mine on Saturday. They're only just getting out, and I bet Outback is wondering where the heck all of us got the survey from.

Got mine today with my MS Visual Studio beta as well, good day for working freebies. :D

I got mine today!!!

Thanks, my mailbox really appreciates all this free stuf. :D

RGMBill said:
Don't worry Zodiac, just got mine on Saturday. They're only just getting out, and I bet Outback is wondering where the heck all of us got the survey from.

Used it on Tuesday (got a $50 gift card, so lobsters and steak, plus a Blooming Onion, FREE to me).

However, I the manager came up to me wanting to know where I got the card... it wasn't fully filled out by Outback :eek: so I had to tell them that I got it by completing a survey.

Back