Free Blood pres. monitor,digital scale

Fill in your name and address, etc and watch a 20 min movie on COPD and Advair products (I just minimized & turned the sound down and did something else), answer 3 yes/no questions and you will get your choice of freebies at the end, including a Littman's stethescope, a digital scale, 3-way digital thermometer, ePocrates (Rx pro) for the PDA, books, etc (about a dozen choices) Only the TENS unit requires a medical license

http://www.pstrat.biz/flv/video.cfm

video is taking a while to play for me, anyone else?

Thanks !

I waited about 6 mins now, still hasn't loaded. I'll try IE

edit:

Still no play :confused:

sweet thanks, it started as soon as i submitted my info. listening to music to cover up this boring bastard. :p

edit: woot, ordered the digital scale. hehe thanks again.

Just to clarify - the digital scale is a digital floor scale to get your weight, not a small digital scale that measures grams! :D

I got the thermometer.

I hate to sound stupid, but I got thru the vid, selected my scale, but there's no "submit" button anywhere in sight. :confused:

Lethal said:
I hate to sound stupid, but I got thru the vid, selected my scale, but there's no "submit" button anywhere in sight. :confused:

at lest you didn't close your window when the movie was almost over :rolleyes:

Woohoo! Let's see if I actually get a scale in the mail that comes faster than a snail (rhymes intended).

a 20 min video wow? for all you know whying you are playing the video, they are secretly hacking into your PC and stealing info! but what the heck, im in for the scale

I am sure glad everyone else is having luck with this damn video. I finally got it to play then about 1/2 way through the damn thing stopped for no reason. I dont need a scale or thermometer that bad to keep going through the aggravation. Thanx anyways though TTP :D

I yeah left the window open twice and completely forgot about it.

An hour later I looked down at the taskbar and said "whats that?" :eek:

went through the video, I minimized the window while I was doing other things and later brought it back up to fill out the survey.

I chose the thermometer putting it to good use to measure the heat coming from the heatsink.

Thanks!

got my digital scale today in the mail. pretty nice looking. apparently its 55 bucks on froogle :cool:

PlaneCrazy said:
Just to clarify - the digital scale is a digital floor scale to get your weight, not a small digital scale that measures grams! :D

I got the thermometer.

lol damn coulda used one for grams
:cool:

Code:
The Web portion of this program is no longer available.
Please contact your GSK Representative if you would
like to complete the program in your office.

I really could use a better stethoscope!

Back