Free Blackcats-Games.net invite

mhenley

[H]ard|Gawd
The admins at Blackcats-Games have relaxed the rules regarding referrals (meaning my account won't get banned because someone decides to break the rules), and that means that I can comfortably give away some to some members here. No noobies, please.

If you want an invite, reply or send me a PM. I currently have ZERO referrals available.

Once the code is generated, it will expire in 24 hours. So please do not ask for an invite unless you'll be able to create your new account in time.

Also, if you don't know what Blackcats-Games is, send me a PM and I will be happy to educate you.

******END OF INVITES******
Sorry to say that I will not be handing out invites anymore. Out of the 40 that I sent out only 24 accounts were created, of those 24 accounts only 7 are actively using their account, and of those 7 only 2 stand out as quality members of the BCG community. In the event that the 'punishment rules' are reinstated, I am not willing to risk my account over this. To those who would have been good members, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Fresh batch of invites. PM if you'd like one.

**EDIT**
All gone. Next refresh I'll post again.

Last edited:
Their "template" frontpage is pretty clever

Used to be a regular front page till we got DDOS'd a few times. It's pretty awesome, we enter a unique passkey in the box and it automatically opens up the login/pass area.

i got in but didnt use it enough and my account got closed :(

hope I can get into it again and download a updated hyperspin

I woud love an invite please when you have some more!, I used to have an account, had a really good ratio on it too, but then my parents got sick and I forgot to log in for 8 weeks, bye bye account.

If you could find it in your heart to give me an invite I would be forever greatful, and this time I wont fail to login!

Thankyou,
TheToid

I remember this site. I used to be a member of it before some weird shit went down. For got what happened but I had a crazy seed ratio. Lol those were the days. I visited some tie later but it was a joke compared to its origin. Now I sure its worse.

Original post updated to reflect that I have some invites available again.

Becareful about going inactive on blackcats, also seeding does not stop you from being purged, you have to login to their website physically every month else you'll be deleted. Unfortunately I learned that the hard way and lost 5 years of activity and uploading. Not going back as I had been cross seeding from BCG to TL to keep my ratio up on both sites so it's safe for me to stick with TL now even though I loved BCG's seedpoint system. BCG has a great collection of oldies that you may not find anywhere else and tons of ROM packages for old 2nd,3rd, and 4th generation systems.

Also not even donations will save you from the purge.

Invites sent out in the order in which they were requested, but once again I had more requests than invites. If you would like to send me a PM, I will do my best to check with you before I update this thread after receiving my next set of invites.

Becareful about going inactive on blackcats, also seeding does not stop you from being purged, you have to login to their website physically every month else you'll be deleted. Unfortunately I learned that the hard way and lost 5 years of activity and uploading. Not going back as I had been cross seeding from BCG to TL to keep my ratio up on both sites so it's safe for me to stick with TL now even though I loved BCG's seedpoint system. BCG has a great collection of oldies that you may not find anywhere else and tons of ROM packages for old 2nd,3rd, and 4th generation systems.

Also not even donations will save you from the purge.

True that. Had 1:6 D/S ratio, over 100days seed average etc and got deleted this summer.

OP, I'm interested if you have another invite. I even still have a working key to get the user/pass displayed on the page!

True that. Had 1:6 D/S ratio, over 100days seed average etc and got deleted this summer.

OP, I'm interested if you have another invite. I even still have a working key to get the user/pass displayed on the page!
you speak about the hard disk company cause the website is down.

I am interested in one as well, i lost my internet for a year and my account got pulled. I had that account for 4 years too. i can use my old key word on the main page too, it looks like they never get rid of that, just the account and pass.

Could I please get an invite? Had my account for 3+ years with 1.50+ ratio but had not used it in a while and lost the account :eek:

Can I please get an invite? I promise I always have good ratios :D

Update: I got some more invites. Handling the waiting list people first, if any are left over I will update the thread again.

I'd like to request one.

I usually don't keep up with trackers as much I used to but my share ratios are still excellent. I think around 3-4 have died due to inactivity... goodbye FSC/FtN :( but I can show pictures of my current shares to whomever has the invites. :)

Requesting an invite. Only recent ratios I can recall were on Demonoid, and, well, yeah. I run 80% of my upload bandwidth 24/7

I would like to request an invitation as well. Was once a BCG user until inactivity due to exams...

please help me LORD MHENLEY!! I used to be a member yearsss ago. please invite me GOD MHENLEY.
This would be very great for me and my kids considering they have psp and wii games. THANKS LORD HENLEY

If possible, I would like an invite too. I had such an awesome seed ratio until I went inactive and my account was deleted. I did my best to maintain a 2:1 ratio but I guess I didn't log in in time to avoid the pruning process. =/

I'm sorry to the noobies, but my invites are limited and I would prefer to give them to established members first. You're welcome to send me a PM and I will put you on a waiting list, but I will only send invites to noobies after I take care of people that have risen above that rank.

That being said, I have FOUR invites available. Since there is a 24 hour time limit before the token expires, send me a PM and I will send one back.

Wow, these things go fast. Just like that we're down to zero again.

if someone has an invite, please send onw my way, if you need proof of seed ratio, let me know, thanks in advance.

I've had a BCG account twice and both times I lost it to inactivity because I went to damned Afghanistan! I'd be in your debt forever if you could get me back to where I belong. Thanks!

Hey think I could get an invite please? it sucks they shut me down after all the seeding and donations, then claimed they couldnt find any trace that i was ever a member on the irc, doubt they tried looking. I would really appreciate it though, or can someone refer me to a better site that has really good old school + new school collection like blackcats?

I got sick for bit earlier this year. Wasn't logged on for 30 days or whatever their limit is, lost my account. I was a member since 2007 ish my ratio was excellent 1.9? I didn't know who to contact to get to help me out. Logged onto IRC one night and nobody helped me. I was a huge fan of blackcats. Excellent site.

Used to have a blackcats account before it closed.

I guess now they're back...

Would appreciate an invite if there are any left.

Sorry to say that I will not be handing out invites anymore. Out of the 40 that I sent out only 24 accounts were created, of those 24 accounts only 7 are actively using their account, and of those 7 only 2 stand out as quality members of the BCG community. In the event that the 'punishment rules' are reinstated, I am not willing to risk my account over this. To those who would have been good members, I'm sorry.

Back