Free Black & Decker Home Cafe Appliance (coffee maker)

http://www.startsampling.com/sm/7063/affinityQuestions.iphtml?item=7063&source=brs

Take this survey from Start Sampling:

Answer the questions as follows:

1) For each brand of pod-based, single-serve coffee system shown below, please indicate whether you have heard of that brand, or not. (Mark one response for each brand)
Answer yes to all

2) Please select the brand or brands of pod-based, single-serve coffee systems you have purchased or received as a gift for use in your household. (Check all that apply)
Choose "Do not own a single-serve coffee maker"

3) Based on everything you know about the Home Café brewing system, how interested are you in the Home Café brewing system? (Select only one)
Select "Extremely interested"

4) Based on everything you know about the Home Café brewing system, which of the following statements best describes how you feel about buying the Home Café brewing system in the future? (Select only one)
Choose "Might or might not buy"

Click "submit" and you should get a message telling you you'll receive a coupon for a free Black & Decker Home Cafe Appliance in the mail and you will then have the opportunity to enter your address.

i wonder where we can redeem these for free, id oubt walmart will do it or thos eplaces

you could always return it to walmart for store credit to buy groceries :D

blast, no luck.
We're unable to send you a sample at this time, but thank you for your interest.

oh well, maybe they ran out :eek:

read what? the quote? if that's what you are talking about, it's what i got when i submitted. maybe because i'm only 17, but i tried with my mom's info and i got the same. probably blocked the ip or street address from getting it though. i'll check on her computer and see what happens.

EDIT: ok you gotta be 18 for this offer, even thought it doesn't say anythin about it on their site, lol. :eek:

woot woot....i was gonna buy a coffee maker anyways. Thanks, now just to wait so I can try my poppyseed tea idea. :D

Thank you for your interest, however, this program
is currently unavailable.

Damn it!!!

for those of us who were lucky to get in on this one,i just got this email

Thank you for your interest in the Home Café brewing system! You recently ordered a coupon for a FREE Black & Decker Home Café Appliance on www.homecafe.com. There is currently a delay in the shipment of this coupon due to its high demand. You should be receiving your coupon in the next 4-6 weeks.

For more information on Home Café visit www.homecafe.com

Your friends at Home Cafe

P&G Privacy Team
2 P&G Plaza
Cincinnati, OH 45202 U.S.A.

AT LEAST WERE GETTING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I was really hoping to redeem mine before school though :(

Still not bad considering this appliance retails for $50 USD.

TrailerTrashPrincess said:
for those of us who were lucky to get in on this one,i just got this email

Thank you for your interest in the Home Café brewing system! You recently ordered a coupon for a FREE Black & Decker Home Café Appliance on www.homecafe.com. There is currently a delay in the shipment of this coupon due to its high demand. You should be receiving your coupon in the next 4-6 weeks.

For more information on Home Café visit www.homecafe.com

Your friends at Home Cafe

P&G Privacy Team
2 P&G Plaza
Cincinnati, OH 45202 U.S.A.

AT LEAST WERE GETTING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got my email yesterday when i got home, almost forgot about this one...

Thanx again.

mpcamer1220 said:
Got my coupon today :D

WOOHOO! It's funny too, because I came across one of the machines last night and totally remembered the coupon. This is probably one of the best promotions I have ever been a part of :)

Just checked the mail 5 minutes ago...sure enough it was there :) Too bad I didn't check it before heading to Hecht's, this sucker retails for $80 there :)

Back