Free beta key for Battlefield Heroes Beta on PC

Cool, thanks bro! I created an account then applied for the beta and instantly got a key!

It's a cool game.. EA hooked me up a few weeks ago with a key to do an article... just wish I had more time to play it

I already got a beta key from signing up for the beta at the ea site.

I hope people are not buying fileplanet subscription for the keys.

Oh a beta release, not a game called "Battlefield Heroes Beta" :p

Who would be stupid enough to pay for a beta release? Oh wait, that is what all games are released as nowadays. ;)

Thx 4 teh 411

The real question should be *who would pay to get a beta key for a game that is going to be free?*

This game really shows a negative turn for the EA/Dice team imo. Instead of porting Bad Company to PC they decided to make this game instead. At least it's free and BC2 will be available on PC.

This game really shows a negative turn for the EA/Dice team imo. Instead of porting Bad Company to PC they decided to make this game instead. At least it's free and BC2 will be available on PC.

I agree. I enjoyed BF2 but it seems like they are doing everything but working on a BF3. Wasn't this game supposed to be out last summer?

They should have just bought TF2 and renamed it this game, it is the suxor. Good thing I didn't pay for it, I'd really be pissed.

On the bright side Bad Company 2 should be decent, the xbox version was fine, I suspect the reason they didn't release it on PC was a potential lack of hardware in the general gaming populace (ie they didn't want to pull a Crysis). 1943 is coming out as well and they're patching BF2 soon to fix the hackers.

If they took Bad Company's physics + 2142's class selection/advancement + BF2's awesome maps and put it into one game, they'd hit the jackpot.

I'd probably still play BF2 if I could tolerate having so many classes compared to BF2142.

I had higher hopes for this game, and yes I realize it is still in beta, but my overall impression was pretty sad after playing it for a couple hours. Good thing it's free...ought to be in a box of Cracker Jacks.

Really? I kind of liked the format, but I wish I could sprint. Seems like a fun LAN Style game or just one to play for a few rounds before bed.

The 3rd person view is kind of silly though.

Thanks for the heads up getting my buddies to grab some keys so we can play together, This game is really starting to grow on me with all the little power ups and levels, combines rpg and shooter with solid controls equals addiction in my book, just need more levels.

So every time I try and play the game I select my character and it says it's unable to connect and closes the game.

On the bright side Bad Company 2 should be decent, the xbox version was fine, I suspect the reason they didn't release it on PC was a potential lack of hardware in the general gaming populace (ie they didn't want to pull a Crysis).

What do you mean by "didn't want to pull a Crysis". I was still able to play it fluidly on my old hardware. Do you mean that there is something bad about releasing a game with settings beyond what current computers can run? I don't see anything wrong with that. It encourages hardware companies to step up to the plate.

Back