Free Battlefield 4 Standard Origin Key for Amazon Prime Members

kirbyrj

Fully [H]
Picked it up. I had BF3 and BF One, but for some reason didn't have this one.

prime2515102

[H]ard|Gawd
Turns out I already had this. No idea where I got it and I have no recollection of ever playing it, though it says I played for eight hours.

brull

n00b
Please, anyone that already have the game can send me the code for BF4? thank you !!!

T4rd

Fully [H]
I cancelled Prime like 7 months ago and was still able to redeem this somehow, hah.

Thanks, OP!

brull

n00b
Please, if someone have a code for BF4 send to me as private message. Thank you!

doz

Supreme [H]ardness
I understand GoldenTiger. But I am new and I will have time to contribute here. But the BF4 promotion on amazon prime has date to end.
Go buy a gen-may sub and I'll give you mine.

tclay

n00b
Thank you for posting that key. I'll check it out tonight and update if it's still working.

Coldblackice

[H]ard|Gawd
Ahhh big RIP to me for not catching this sooner. Any possible chance anybody happens to have a spare BF4 key? My fault for missing out on this!

Here, you can have mine:

fckgw-rhqq2-yxrkt-8tg6w-2b7q8
I had hope until I read those infamous first five letters :LOL: I'm going to put those on my gravestone.

carnageX

Gawd
Ahhh big RIP to me for not catching this sooner. Any possible chance anybody happens to have a spare BF4 key? My fault for missing out on this!

I had hope until I read those infamous first five letters :LOL: I'm going to put those on my gravestone.
PM me.

Xrave

Supreme [H]ardness
Origin giving away Battlefield 4 Second Assault DLC for free; not sure for how long. Claim it to go with your free copy of Battlefield 4!