Free Alpha Geek T-shirt

got mine two weeks ago....but I received two, one XL and one L. Good thing I can wear both sizes haha.

I got mine yesterday. Everyone at work today had n3rd envy. Sweet.

I just got mine today too, no magazine with it. (though a free shirt is still a good thing!)

dude not all geeks are fat... IM SMALL/MEDIUM DAMMIT!! still ordered a large though

I got my shirt yesterday. I believe I ordered medium but they sent me a large. Can't really complain though since it was free ;)

Large and XLarge only?? Geeks come in all sizes! I personally have to shop in the children's department for polo shirts... I'm in my 20's.

a true geek never leaves his command chair, and it more likely a size xxxxl:p

I can't find a largish pic of the shirt anywhere on that site - would someone that's received one already please post up a pic?

kthxbai

Would be awesome if they came in Medium or Small, don't feel like wasting a free shirt for someone who may actually fit in it.

i just entered in for it, and will get my other friend to enter into that too.

the shirt looks awesome :)

it should tide me over till we can get official [H] shirts.

its amazing how big this whole alpha geek free shirt deal has gotten. i think this is the most popular thing i have ever posted, thanks for everyone who ordered one.

Got mine, Love the large, of course I'm 6' 6" so I love shirt giveaways cause they mostly have large.

Back