Free Alpha Geek T-shirt

Large and XLarge only?? Geeks come in all sizes! I personally have to shop in the children's department for polo shirts... I'm in my 20's.

I need more shirts, a few of these offers and I wont have to spend the $$$ I need for more RAM and boards and DND books! (lol! yes j/k)

@ OP: Thanks!

sweet shirt, I truly hope the large isn't ginormous, any recommendations on how to shrink a new t shirt?

cool site with good info (that university sounds awesome) and a very nice t-shirt. thanks for sharing

nice. i wear size small shirts, so i won't wear the shirt, but hey, free is free, right? haha. plus i'm interested to see what's in the magazine anyways. thanks OP.

You and Stormy will both receive a never before seen or sold anywhere "Building the Alpha G33K Nation" T-shirt for FREE. All you have to do is click the link below and tell us where to send the magazine and shirt.

They're both free, seriously! So just do it. Plus if you don't do it, then Stormy does not get a shirt either and we don't know him but we have heard he is a little crazy.

So make sure you send the top part to someone who will apply.

Thanks op! However I never seem to get any of this free stuff I sign up for. The only thing I got was the free trojan magnum I requested a while back. O'well, at least I was able to put that to good use. :)

Same here. Got mine as well. :)

Gotta say, this thing is pretty spiffy. Just need to wash it (I have a thing about clothing.. :p) and try it out on Monday when I go to school. :cool:

Large and XLarge only?? Geeks come in all sizes! I personally have to shop in the children's department for polo shirts... I'm in my 20's.

Same dude, same. As long as you don't buy your underwear in the same section, I think you'll be alright.

i still havent got mine, i think this is the most people i have ever had insterested in something i put up for free, 1,612

got mine but it's huge! lol you'd think they'd have offered smaller sizes to the "geeks" of america!

Back