Free 5Gb of Amazon Cloud storage

Sounds good. DropBox is using Amazon S3 storage. Hopefully Amazon's app is comparable.

Hmm looks like its just a website you can upload things to. Not really comparable to dropbox.

Looks like you can wait till Dec 31 2011 to get the 20gb with purchase. You might be able to wait until you need the space to get more time out of it.

Is there an iPhone app for this? Is this like Dropbox where you can sync it to your computer? Or is everything uploaded and downloaded via the Amazon website?

did this early this morning and it worked for me. it wasn't instant like some people though, logged in this afternoon and I it was 20GB.

Bugs me that the free storage doesn't work for priorly purchased Amazon MP3s, thought Amazon would be a bit more progressive then iTunes. Mean while I'm using 3GB to backup my already purchased Amazon MP3s.

Thanks for the headsup but wow, now the Glee executive douchebags will claim to their bosses "look at all these people buying Glee stuff!" when in actuallity they just want the free stuff that comes with their pathetic and shitty album. What a gimmick for those aholes to claim more fans and ratings than in reality.

Now we all have to suffer another year of spam and advertisements for that horrible, queery show.... :facepalm:

At least amazon's data centers are not hackable by anyone decent lately, this is some of the best and most secure webspace on the web right now :)

Back