Free 32Mb memory key - IBM

thank you, does anyone have a picture of the memory key?...im curious as to what it looks like

Here's hoping the 12th one I've ordered actually comes! :)

ordered. And hoping I can continue my perfect record on memory keys (1/1)

havent gotten mine yet! but its only been like 2 or 3 weeks..................::Keeps Fingers crossed::
-Appatula

It would be ironic were I to get this key and download all the critical data from work on it, then leave. You see, our IT department has been outsourced to IBM and the job I'm going to lose eventually has to do with BMC Patrol admin... :eek: :D

(Of course I'd never violate a company's trust like that.)

eggrock said:
It would be ironic were I to get this key and download all the critical data from work on it, then leave. You see, our IT department has been outsourced to IBM and the job I'm going to lose eventually has to do with BMC Patrol admin... :eek: :D

(Of course I'd never violate a company's trust like that.)

What I am hearing is bring IBM flash drive and load company comps with Ghey pr0n, virus, spyware

Thank you for ordering your complimentary memory key. We're sure you'll find it full of insights and information that will better equip you and your infrastructure to handle any business challenge. Particularly the ones that have been eating up your weekends.

Your memory key will be on its way to you shortly.

Nice thanks :)

I know its free and beggers can't be choosers but I have the 128MB version of the stick in the pix posted and I dislike it. It's quite large compared to other USB drives on the market. Mine was badged as a "Pen Drive"

DamienThorn said:
What was the turnaround time from your signing up to it arriving at your door?

got mine today also.....I think I signed up the day it was posted here by TTP 6/20

got mine today

its cool

theres a damn autorun program that runs when you plug it in. but you can just X it out right away.

theres 2 "partitions" on it. ones the normal removable disk drive (25.4 megs free space out of the box)

and one is formatted with the CDFS (CD file system) which takes up 2.37 MB...

formatting doesnt remove it :(

and it doesnt show up in partition magic when i open that...

:add on edit:
otherwise its pretty cool. kinda big, comes with an extension cord, and a long lanyard with a clip on the end so you can just pull the key off (thats going on my PNY attache drive)

we'll see.. i registered, here's wondering if i actually get it..

TrailerTrashPrincess said:
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/info/tivoli/inframgmt/index.jsp?S_TACT=105AF10D

There sending out 32Mb memory keys with white papers and case studies on IBM Tivoli solutions. Then click on the little "get my memory key" link If you are not registered, you will need to do so.

Thank you for ordering your complimentary memory key. We're sure you'll find it full of insights and information that will better equip you and your infrastructure to handle any business challenge. Particularly the ones that have been eating up your weekends.

Your memory key will be on its way to you shortly

I'm really getting antsy about this. I think I filled out my request the same day TTP posted it. I guess I just need to learn some patience, but I can't wait til then.

Well, I got 83 of these in the mail today... guess they sent me all of yours.

Just kidding!

I just signed up. Is anyone actually going to tell us how long it took for them?

Anyway, the pictures posted are of a real crappy one... the picture on the IBM site looks kind of cool... black and not goofy, anyway. Is everyone getting the same one... ?

Back