Free 32MB Flash Drive

Well i fill this up before and never recieved the flash drive. I will give it a try one more time :D

The person who sent me this deal had actually received the drive.

Best of luck!

Yea, I didnt get one last time but hopefully it will come through this time around. Thanks!

Cool, I have been waiting for this again.

Might want to de-parse the link so that it does not go as fast as the last one

Ahh, So today I got some packages in the mail an was hopin' it was the Thumb Drive from M$ but forgot they don't wanna send them to anyone. So I looked in the package and low and behold it was the Thumb Drive from Audi. Here are a few pictures of it. I formatted it right away and its 30MB. This was the second survey I filled out and first thumb drive ever recieved. I got this drive last Friday btw.

-Xzi

Actuall thumb drive

Instructions, Thumb drive

Thumb Drive in its box

Box Recieved drive in

No fair, I just recieved a brochure. =(

(signing up for the third time)

What did you put under "model of interest"? Audi a3, got it ;o)

I got the damned brochure and a DVD. :mad:
Not that I was really planning to buy an Audi, but thats not the point. I just filed it under C :p

Hmm, it's weird. As i'm the only one who has recieved this so far. Am I like 'special' or something lol.

-Xzi

I signed up when this was originally posted. I think I was on the first page saying thanks to the OP.

I have received nothing so far. Signed up for about 8 of these free usb drives and have not gotten one yet.

I got mine 2 or 3 days ago. Pretty large with Audi logo on it. Nice for bootable flash for simple tasks.

Just signed up.. I am actually intereseted in the Audi line (were planning on getting a new car soon) so this is win/win for me :)

dontcha just love how the "deal of the day" on the front page links to things that are a month old?

oh, and I've never gotten the free thumb drives I've signed up for either. pfft.

I've got nothing so far.

I'll pay a couple bucks for one if anyone wants to get rid of one.

This is the 3rd time I have signed up and still nothing. Not even the stupid brochure.

Back