FREE 3-Coin Miniature Cash Register Bank / IBM

http://www-1.ibm.com/businesscenter/smb/us/en/midmarket

Tell us a little bit about your business and we'll send you this retro register bank, compliments of IBM. It's perfect for home or office -- just insert coins, pull the lever and watch your cash flow accumulate. Just complete the short questionnaire and we'll automatically process your request.

We'll also send you information on solutions from IBM and IBM Business Partners that are designed especially to help mid-sized businesses operate more productively, efficiently and profitably. Please select your core industry below, and then complete our short questionnaire.

Please select your core industry:

I'll take something for free. :)

Thank you for completing the IBM questionnaire. You can expect to receive your register bank within 4-6 weeks. Enjoy it with our compliments.

IBM and IBM Business Partners have a wealth of experience helping medium-sized businesses boost sales, increase cash flow and get an edge on the competition.

Find out more about IBM Retail Solutions

Wow, it is gone. I just did the survey 4 hours ago. I wonder if they really killed it or just moved the site, being all shifty and crafty and whatnot.

These are the reasons that IBM is always talking about paycuts. They will give away free junk like this but want to cut my pay lol.

Back