Free $25 dollar gift certificate from Amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

darktiger

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2007
Here's a link to get a free $25 gift certificate for Amazon.com. All you have to do is take this 5 minutes survey from Intel. In a week they will email you the gift certificate. I already received my gift certificate from them. Pass it along to anyone you know who wants a free $25 gift certificate!!

http://www.intel.com/network/connectivity/go/additup/

click on the "view giveaway rules"
to quote:

Dell Training Giveaway Rules

Each Dell representative is limited to a single giveaway during the three-month period of March 18, 2004 through June 18, 2004 for taking the Add-It-Up Challenge. Intel reserves the right to change the giveaway and the value of the giveaway at anytime. Intel is not responsible for orders not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or other electronic malfunctions, or due to lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, postage due or misdirected mailed orders.

End quote.
So, erm, be careful as this contest is supposed to be for "Dell trainies." Dont be surprised if this gets cancelled due to "non-Dell" use.
Also, don't be surprised if they cancel your gift certificate due to abuse of the giveaway...

The flash thing worked for me.

We'll have to see about the Amazon $$ though.

people are probably just having problems with their browsers and the flash or shockwave or whatever it uses. Just try IE if it is available.

ya, flash wont load.. i figured it was a firewall thing at work, but same at home :(

although it woulduve really helped me*out of work right now*

This training is ONLY available to Dell Call Center Representatives. Gift cards will only be provided to Dell Call Center Representatives with a verifiable Dell email address.

that prevents me from getting it

This training has ended.

In 10 seconds you will be redirected to the Intel® Network Connectivity home page.

Please update your bookmarks. Thank you.
Deal's dead.
I tried to get in on it too, but the flash wasn't loading. I'm assuming heavy server load.

-special [k]

Originally posted by stumpy
I got in on time.. still doubt i get $25 though.

I doubt that as well. They are probably looking for Dell employee-specific email addresses.

Also, why won't anyone unparse the damn URLS? The reason why these deals die is due to heavy linking to a certain page.

This training has ended.

In 10 seconds you will be redirected to the Intel® Network Connectivity home page.

Please update your bookmarks. Thank you.

I tried this last night but it wouldn't load. I was downloading at the time so I figured I'd give it a try this morning but no go.

Its sad to say but its special deals like this once you find you keep secret or until you benifit from it first. Words spreads and its dead.:(

Originally posted by LiquidX
Its sad to say but its special deals like this once you find you keep secret or until you benifit from it first. Words spreads and its dead.:(
fatwallet and slickdeals are far from any secret hence why most of these deals never pan out :(

Would anyone be willing to pif their certificate?

I really need to get something from there for my moms birthday and don't have enough money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back