Free 2201 Amazon Coins ($22.01 value)

w4ffles

2[H]4U
Amazon Coins are used for app purchases through Amazon's app store and for in-app purchases.

Today there are 9 free apps that will earn you 100 coins each.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nav_sap...EJRK|B005J0VPNC&rh=i:mobile-apps,n:2350149011

Then spend 699 of those coins to get GTA: San Andreas and earn another 2000 coins.
http://www.amazon.com/Grand-Theft-Auto-San-Andreas/dp/B00HCU7OCI/ref=zg_bs_mobile-apps_1

Coins may take a few minutes to get added to your account.

Now you have 2201 coins ($22.01) to purchase apps or make in-app purchases for games and whatnot.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Awesome! Though I don't understand why some games (including san andreas) won't show in my amazon app store, even though I bought it from the site.

Whoah, very cool. I couldn't get one app or San Andreas for my xperia z1s,but I did just score 800 points. Thanks for posting

Whoah, very cool. I couldn't get one app or San Andreas for my xperia z1s,but I did just score 800 points. Thanks for posting

You can still purchase the apps. It will just ask if you are sure because it's not compatible with your devices, but it shows up in your purchases and you get the coins.

Damn, thanks dude. I couldn't find a way around it on my phone because it required the app to purchase...didn't even think about hitting the laptop and purchasing. Worked great!

Thanks for the find.

They collected point taxes when I got GTA.

5b4c255d374295fd9f65684ec12135f9.png

Amazon is reporting GTA is not compatible with my Nexus 5 and it doesnt show in the Amazon app.

Last edited:
What can we use the coins on? Just apps? And I assume the apps are for Android and not iOS?

Something to note kids, for example the CameraFX app is waaaaaaaaaaaay out of date.

The current version on Play is 4.0 something. Amazon is hawking 3.5

Something to note kids, for example the CameraFX app is waaaaaaaaaaaay out of date.

The current version on Play is 4.0 something. Amazon is hawking 3.5

That's the dev's fault, not amazon's. The dev needs to update it on there.

Free $22 of credit for android apps = winrar :).

I get taxed on normal purchases in CA but I've never seen a coin tax.

GTA isn't available for my Nexus 5 either. I have the option of downloading it onto my Kindle Fire HD though.

Thanks! Now I can afford to splurge on some of the more expensive apps on Amazon!

In order to get even more coins after you do all that open amazon appstore and buy sonic the hedgehog 2. It costs 299 coins and you will get 240+250 back. Cheers and enjoy :)

In order to get even more coins after you do all that open amazon appstore and buy sonic the hedgehog 2. It costs 299 coins and you will get 240+250 back. Cheers and enjoy :)

I'm only seeing 150 coins given back :confused:

That's very strange, it states before you buy the app that it returns 240 coins to you, and it is in a group of apps that gives back 250 coins the first time you buy any of them. Maybe got something else instead? I did it for me and my gf, it worked both times.

That's very strange, it states before you buy the app that it returns 240 coins to you, and it is in a group of apps that gives back 250 coins the first time you buy any of them. Maybe got something else instead? I did it for me and my gf, it worked both times.

Earlier it said it would give 240 coins, but didn't mention the additional 250 coins anywhere.

Now it just says 150 coins.

0015a5bd7f43bbb7ddbb9462ae3f0efe.png

You may have already claimed the 250 coins. Amazon started that promotion many months ago (December I think?) and you can only get it once. Any indication of that offer disappears from your Amazon account afterward.

I bought it via the mobile app not on site. It definitely mentions the extra 250 there. For the whole pack of apps that includes sonic 2.

So... I was a dick with this deal...

Apparently you can delete this game (GTA:SA) from your list, and go back and the site will let you purchase it again... and you get the coins again... So, you see where I'm going with this...

I ended up with about 13k coins when I realized the last thing I want to do is get banned from Amazon. So, I bought 15+ games. Heh.

All in all, I think someone accidentally added a zero to the bonus coin reward, lol.

So... I was a dick with this deal...

Apparently you can delete this game (GTA:SA) from your list, and go back and the site will let you purchase it again... and you get the coins again... So, you see where I'm going with this...

I ended up with about 13k coins when I realized the last thing I want to do is get banned from Amazon. So, I bought 15+ games. Heh.

All in all, I think someone accidentally added a zero to the bonus coin reward, lol.

did they fix this? because I just tried it and I didn't get any coin added.

did they fix this? because I just tried it and I didn't get any coin added.

It took a second for the coins to update, but it worked.

I can't tell you if it's been fixed now though.

Back