Free 1000 Amazon Coins ($10 value)

w4ffles

2[H]4U
Amazon's at it again. This time it's 5 free apps giving 200 coins each.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nav_sap...6|B00J99WN9Y|B0091QS88K|B005ZFOOE8|B00I0WCIMI

If you already have any of those apps on your Amazon account, you may need to remove them from your library before getting it again.

Also, if you haven't already grabbed it from the other thread, you can get 1301 coins for free after purchasing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for 699 coins or $6.99.
http://www.amazon.com/Grand-Theft-Auto-Andreas-Edition/dp/B00HCU7OCI/ref=zg_bs_mobile-apps_1

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Kindle Fire Edition) says it earns 2000 coins. Thanks for the heads up!

edit: N/M. :eek:

Last edited:
thanks

e: nevermind, i thought you could actually buy shit with these.

Last edited:
how to buy this without android app store, i don't have an android phone, i still use symbian :'(

I got those 3000 coins by spending 699 I already had. Too bad I missed the bunch of 100 coin free games recently.

If you're looking for anything to use coins on, Need For Speed Most Wanted is on sale for $1.99 or 199 coins (regular price $4.99) and comes with 100 coins.

Amazon Coins are for apps only, can not buy physical things with them.

Do you have to actually install the game on the phone to get the coin credit? Or just make the purchase (transaction) but then cancel before it downloads? I realize I can uninstall the app afterward, but rather not waste that time and bandwidth of installing and uninstalling, if it's not needed.

Do you have to actually install the game on the phone to get the coin credit? Or just make the purchase (transaction) but then cancel before it downloads? I realize I can uninstall the app afterward, but rather not waste that time and bandwidth of installing and uninstalling, if it's not needed.

The transaction is all thats needed although that starts the download as well but you can cancel it asap.

I saw that I can't just "buy" the free app on Amazon to get the coin credit. So it looks like it has to be done directly from the phone to get the coins. Unless the app I "bought" ("Don't step the white tile") no longer offers coins.

I did it all through my laptop... they didn't even have a phone on file for me.

They do not seem to be showing free coins with "purchase" any more though. Someone probably caught on, I doubt that was intentional.

They do not seem to be showing free coins with "purchase" any more though. Someone probably caught on, I doubt that was intentional.

They have done deals like this many times before. Gree credits for songs etc. for "purchasing" free apps. Its all about getting you tied into the ecosystem.

That would be cool. I know there was another one a month before too. I can't imagine they would leave these up very long regardless.

Oh, I guess the app I "bought" no longer had the free coins offer attached to it. I didn't see it anywhere on the Amazon page. Granted, I didn't "buy" that app (I only tried the one I mentioned) until well after this thread was started.

Back