Free 1 yr Subscription to PC MAGAZINE

Cool deal, thx.

I am doing the Digi now - how exactly do I switch it to a hard copy? Just go to the PCMAG site and its self explainitory?

Thx for the heads up!

-=M=-

I got mine but it started out as a DL version put then it just started showing up in the mail after two issues :D

Thanks. I regged early tonight but I still cant log in to the site above posted. How long will it take until I can switch over to the print version? Also, can I view the digital format right now?

RandysWay said:
Thanks. I regged early tonight but I still cant log in to the site above posted. How long will it take until I can switch over to the print version? Also, can I view the digital format right now?
i would liek ot know to

No idea personally, all I know is that one day I got my version in the mail instead (I also got another mag like this too).

You just need to put in your last name and zip code unless you live outside the US.

fusionrs said:
Note you must wait for 2 weeks before the account becomes available online.

Sometimes it takes longer then that. Usually you get your first digital issue in your e-mail automatically when you sign up, and then by the time you get your second digital issue they have you in their database and you can switch over to print.

burningrave101 said:
Sometimes it takes longer then that. Usually you get your first digital issue in your e-mail automatically when you sign up, and then by the time you get your second digital issue they have you in their database and you can switch over to print.

Sounds good. For free I'm not going to complain! :)

OK, so now I finally am able to log in and change my settings. However, I cant figure out how to change it to print format anywhere. Can anyone shed some light on this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Ok, your account number will be in the email you receive from PC Magazine (the one that tells you when a new issue is out and to pick it up, etc). It will be at the bottom in the fine print. It'll say "For your reference, your PC Magazine customer or account number is XXXXXXXXXXXXX".

Just signed up, thanks. Digital is fine for me, but if eventually I'll be able to switch over that'd be badass, guess I'll just wait. Can't beat free :) Thanks.

Ive been getting the digital and switched to print the other day, thanks OP

I got my print copy of the mag just a week or so after I signed up.

I think i got luck and got in before the paper copy ended. It said it would take like 8-12 weeks, but I got it much quicker!

Edit: Didn't notice ChingChang gave the link on where to change it on the first page. I was following the first link gave by the other fellow, to the pcmag website.

Back