FREE- 1 year of GamePro Magazine and Electronic Gaming Monthly

i aint never comin out of the bathroom now that i have all these free magazines.

Thanks for the links.

Already have a year of GamePro so I added EGM to the free mag list.

Thanks for the post man. Can never have to much potty reading. Only place the kids don't get at me, time to get a cot in the bathroom!

sucks only for you lucky american's, us canadians always get left out :(

you guys like those magazines?
i quit reading gamepro in 95' when they started to suckass. and EGM has always been biased.

I wouldnt read either for free.

I've tried this twice before and haven't gotten anything yet so I'll give it one more try before I start yelling "foul." BTW I went for EGM, I don't care if they are biased because I know how to formulate my own opinions and I never use one source when finding out how good something is.

Already beeng etting GamePro.. not EGM! Never saw one for EGM.. thanks a TON!

SAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

I signed up for the GamePro about a month ago (same sign-up site), anyone know how long the gamepro takes before you recieve your first issue?(I think it said 6-8 weeks, but it's coming up on its 8th week and no word.

Also, does anyone know if you actually have to be 18 or older for the EGM? It says, but I was wondering if they check.

Thanks!

Originally posted by jpnelson83
I've tried this twice before and haven't gotten anything yet so I'll give it one more try before I start yelling "foul." BTW I went for EGM, I don't care if they are biased because I know how to formulate my own opinions and I never use one source when finding out how good something is.
it takes months, dont be expecting anything soon

Just signed up for gamepro when this thread was started, got my first issue today!

Back