Free 1 month Origin Access

Stoly

Supreme [H]ardness
Yesterday I received an email from EA granting a free Origin Access 1 month trial.

The wording is dubious to say the least as I seems like I already redeemed the code, but rest assured it is real.

Last edited:
I got this too. I did confirm that this does not apply to EA Access on the Xbox One(and likely anything other than PC). I was hoping that it would apply to both since it is one account to me. Still, nice to get for free. Are there any hidden gems there? I went ahead and grabbed ME:Andromeda to try it out, but everything else I already own or I am not that interested in. I was really hoping they would have one of the decent versions of Need for Speed available.

A number of decent games. The Tropico games are on there. A Plague Tale: Innocence is on there. Etc.

not sure if it's worth it as I have only 1 game on origin and will likely never install/open it on my system... do the freebies stay valid with the account forever, or are they only playable in that 1 month window

When I first got the email, I hoped it would be the premium version so I could try Fallen Order :arghh::arghh:

Back