Free: 1 copy of Torchlight 2

r00k

2[H]4U
Here's the deal: i bought a 4-pack of licenses for Torchlight 2 on steam last year, and the intended last party has shown zero interest. And so this has just sat in my Steam account waiting for a friend who wants it. I'm tired of waiting.

I would like to give a completely free steam license of Torchlight II to the person who posts in this thread the best reason why I should give it to them in the next 24 hours. I will post the winner and get in touch via pm so that he or she may collect.

Sound good?

Best reason? Well, I quit my job today that was 50 hours a work week for one that is a 30 hour workweek, so I'll have time on my hands to play it. Also, Torchlight 1 I thought was a good game, and lets face it, Diablo 3 wasnt what I wanted it to be.

Let's be real here. You're cool, I'm cool. We're both pretty cool guys. Would it not be the DEFINITION of cool to provide me with a copy of Torchlight 2?

Let's go over some facts here:

1) You're cool
2) I'm reasonably cool
3) Ninjas are mammals

I will PERSONALLY write you a thank you letter using MS Paint with up to (your choice) of 3 colors and a font size limit of 14 (any higher and I'm going to run out of ram). It may or may not include drawings of Johnny Bravo, Goku, or even a representation of what I may or may not look like in the morning.

FURTHERMORE, I will cease using all capitalized words in this moment of begging to prove a point in which I really don't have. With that being said, I would like to rundown the process of what I would do with the game once I win it.

First and foremost I would install the game using the best of installers. I would proceed to adjust my graphic options in a fashion comparable to a person who is adjusting their graphic options. I would then shove my girlfriend out of the way as I know she wants to play but I don't see how that's physically possible because the kitchen doesn't have a monitor. ZING. (She's reading this btw....and I now have a fist imprint on my shoulder). After I get my sandwich, I would left click and right click until my character performs abilities that I can only describe as "realistic" and "life changing events". Hopefully this would lead to epic gear drops which I would immediately screen shot and send to friends who have absolutely no interest in anything I do. This is what makes it worthwhile.

I hope I gave you a solid reason why you should pick me, and only me, for your choice of Torchlight 2. Otherwise I would have just wasted all this time writing this terrible letter of sadness to you. Who wants to waste good key presses these days? Not I.

The ball is in your court r00k....the ball is in your court.

You can do co op right? I'll play on your team but im usually the barbarian/warrior class :)

I would like to have a copy of Torchlight II. I have a friend who really enjoys these types of games that I would give it to. I know she will appreciate the game. While she likes to game she does not have too much money and therefore never bought this title as of yet. I would like to gift it to her. She does browse the forums occasionally but does not post. :p

Likewise, I have a copy of Counter Strike Source that I would not mind giving away. Doubt anyone is interested anymore with GO out, though I might as well give it away as well. Might as well give out what I don't need to the community!

I don't want a copy of Torchlight 2, I'm far too caught up into Minecraft (i know, I'm a bit late to the party on this one..).

I enjoyed playing Torchlight 1 alone, but since I prefer co-op games, I think I would enjoy Torchlight 2 even more.

Never played the first torchlight, but I heard good things. ie the only thing missing is multiplayer. D3 left me pretty upset with myself, so this would be a nice change.

Let's be real here. You're cool, I'm cool. We're both pretty cool guys. Would it not be the DEFINITION of cool to provide me with a copy of Torchlight 2?

1) You're cool
2) I'm reasonably cool
3) Ninjas are mammals

I will PERSONALLY write you a thank you letter using MS Paint with up to (your choice) of 3 colors and a font size limit of 14 (any higher and I'm going to run out of ram). It may or may not include drawings of Johnny Bravo, Goku, or even a representation of what I may or may not look like in the morning.

FURTHERMORE, I will cease using all capitalized words in this moment of begging to prove a point in which I really don't have. With that being said, I would like to rundown the process of what I would do with the game once I win it.

First and foremost I would install the game using the best of installers. I would proceed to adjust my graphic options in a fashion comparable to a person who is adjusting their graphic options. I would then shove my girlfriend out of the way as I know she wants to play but I don't see how that's physically possible because the kitchen doesn't have a monitor. ZING. (She's reading this btw....and I now have a fist imprint on my shoulder). After I get my sandwich, I would left click and right click until my character performs abilities that I can only describe as "realistic" and "life changing events". Hopefully this would lead to epic gear drops which I would immediately screen shot and send to friends who have absolutely no interest in anything I do. This is what makes it worthwhile.

I hope I gave you a solid reason why you should pick me, and only me, for your choice of Torchlight 2. Otherwise I would have just wasted all this time writing this terrible letter of sadness to you. Who wants to waste good key presses these days? Not I.

If this guy doesn't get the copy of the game then I will be very sad. This was an epic post.
If I had an extra copy I would be send it to him right now.

you should give it to me because i just ordered cards against humanity and you are invited to play

^Agreed. For once in his life, John Stamos deserves to get something other than a good ass kicking.

1) You're cool
2) I'm reasonably cool
3) Ninjas are mammals

Username being John Stamos would have been enough. It's Uncle Jesse!

Well, It's quite obvious...

Beacause r00k sh00k the b00k with his L00ks!

Peace IM OUT!

Last edited:
John Stamos, come on down! Heavens Almighty, man! I was trying to get some work done this morning, and you put a hold on that for five minutes.

Thank you folks! John Stamos I'll pm you later when I'm not on my mobile

I'm trying to get my girlfriend into playing LAN games with me, and I think this is right up her alley. Help me create a new girl gamer!

We've each been on [H] long enough to know how much we're like a family. And you never turn your back on family. :D

...if JohnStamos backs out. In that unlikely scenario.

I have nothing going for me except the occasional made for TV movie. I even have a movie where I play my own twin brother for gods sake.

Torchlight 2 is the pinnacle of my career, thank you for the opportunity r00k.

Make sure to pick your font color choice for the thank you MS paint image and I will post it here.

1) You're cool
2) I'm reasonably cool
3) Ninjas are mammals

I have nothing compared to this post, hence i will just bow out respectively...

14 days and nothing from "John Stamos"? Hopefully "r00k" can post and explain what is going on. Would have actually thought John Stamos would have actually posted a reply by now also. And it isn't like he hasn't been online every day in here.......

Unemployed due to sequestration.. Bored a lot so seek out new things to play with my free time when not looking for a job.

1) You're cool
2) I'm reasonably cool
3) Ninjas are mammals

This guy should win and please post the letter!~

I'm guessing you just skipped through the thread. He did win and didn't follow through with his end of the letter writing in MS Paint letter. That is the reason of my post. Because 14 days later and nothing has been done.

This guy should win and please post the letter!~

It is over, perhaps you was entering in the contest. Just a little late though.

Unemployed due to sequestration.. Bored a lot so seek out new things to play with my free time when not looking for a job.

I honestly hope he does. Just looks real bad for all this time and nothing happened. What is weird he still comes on the forum though. But maybe he is just gaming too much.

John Stamos

Last Activity: Today 11:45 AM

It was entirely rude of me to not follow up on my drawing. With all the filming (not really) I do, I just couldn't make the time to follow up on my post. I have provided you with my personal best piece of work that I could create using 5 fingers and a dated mouse. I personally draw better on a Logitech Trackball but Kim Jong Un purchased the last 3 refurbished ones that were available.

I hope I can earn your forgiveness and perhaps one day we will meet in person and I can disappoint you even more. Good day to you r00k.

8639483300_ced46395f2_b.jpg

Back